venom hood NO/VENTS

viperhauler said:
i got it after i said it gay lover:D

but i didn't want to type "nevermind, i got it, i'm drunk, leave me alone and come take advantage of me" :D
dude i would so hump the everlasting shit out of your leg!!!!!:D :D

walbert said:
Ok, I was expectin the Hawiian punch guy :D Didnt he do the Oh Yea? Now I gotta go search Youtube

It was the Kool-aid guy :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
just tell me what to do toni and it will get done !!!!
naw dude, everyone is right, its past , over with, gotta head forward, put it behind me , chalk it up to experience, but I had to make one last point, but i was professional and very nice about it, but pretty sure I got the point accross

I don't mean to stick my nose in where it doesn't belong, but these people at hardcare are really something else.

All I can say is....WOW! How do some people look at themselves in the mirror?

Bill.

GADodgetech said:
Tomarrow around nooner :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
gotta go to the doc tommorrow then drop by the dealership to talk with them ont he show deal, so will be late, but while I am there will also ask them about a J O B, but its in gastonia, pretty long ride for ya, but will def ask anyway:)

Stinker said:
gotta go to the doc tommorrow then drop by the dealership to talk with them ont he show deal, so will be late, but while I am there will also ask them about a J O B, but its in gastonia, pretty long ride for ya, but will def ask anyway:)
Thank ya sir, I dont know if i'll have internet right way so here's my number just in case, 912-552-7204

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back