venom hood NO/VENTS

my bodyshop called me about the dip and all he did was fill it in and straighten it out. not a big deal really. body shop should have did that before they sprayed it.

these are lopsided too but they still look good:D

Attachments

• 72%20Nicely%20Shaped%20Ass%20in%20Jeans[1].jpg
    72%20Nicely%20Shaped%20Ass%20in%20Jeans[1].jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 141,395
eddie102870 said:
these are lopsided too but they still look good:D

now that is a good lopsidedness:D

right now im going to go to road house and get a tbone steak and ten beers and think on it

DDDAAAAUUUMMMM that looks way better that with vents IMO hey james i got a guy that will buy ur old hood in dallas ;)

ooo i but i jus noticed something.... how in the hell would u be able to get ur wippers off?

Coley 1334 said:
DDDAAAAUUUMMMM that looks way better that with vents IMO hey james i got a guy that will buy ur old hood in dallas ;)

dude i have gotten 12 pms to buy my stock hood in the last ten mins and 5 pms to buy venom hood ,,,,,as of right now i am not selling either ... ,,maybe in futrue i might soon

I have a couple of the venom hoods laying around, if anyone wants them, hollar at me,

I still like the vents better homo:p

Coley 1334 said:
ooo i but i jus noticed something.... how in the hell would u be able to get ur wippers off?

i swear im going to hold you down and let stinker fart on your face lol ,,,wiper are easy numbnuts turn them on kill the key switch with them up ,,,DUH:dontknow:

Looks good......................... mine looks better WITH vents :D

what i would do is...sell the venom hood to me or take the hood to a good body shop and have them remove or add filling to make the scoop line up

Stinker said:
I have a couple of the venom hoods laying around, if anyone wants them, hollar at me,

I still like the vents better homo:p

YUP,me too !!!!!:D :D :D And the ORIGINAL makes me like mine all the more !!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think a hood with the stock cowl/scoop but venom vents would be cool. I don't dig the huge cowl/scoop look.

Ironhead said:
thems dont need no stinkin vents :D
thats what im saying glad you got one with no vents ironhead i thought i was the only one that wanted one without them

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back