venom hood NO/VENTS

Stinker said:
you serious?

yup ,,i explained my complaints ,and he said (so what is the problem ),i asked what his plan was to rectify this problem and he said nothing it was my problem now not his ,, i told them what a shit job they done and i was going to report them to the bbb (even though i know that is worthless ),,i was called an asshole twice ,,,i asked what their name was and the guy refused to give me his name ,,i said you guys should be ashamed of the crap product you produced and was out to just get the money and screw the custermer,,,and then i heard CLUNK dial tone !,,,i was laughing as i was taking a piss when wifie walked in and phone rang ,,,(DONT SCREW WITH WIFE WHEN SHE FIRST WALKS IN FROM WORK),and she went off on them ,,,so im guessing he wont be calling me back any time soon lol:argh:

im thinking it was someone working there not the one i wanted to talk to ,,i asked for owner and he said he was not there how can i help you ,,:dontknow:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I am having a real hard time not being who I am at the moment:mad:
f it, I am making a call, you dont go and say blatently you so called "own" the hood now and then not want to do anything:mad:

viperhauler said:
it probably ain't worth it, bo...

but we can go bash some skulls, if you want...

Probably?? That guy isnt worth the time thinking about it. :D

Stinker said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I am having a real hard time not being who I am at the moment:mad:
f it, I am making a call, you dont go and say blatently you so called "own" the hood now and then not want to do anything:mad:

Best leave it in the past stink...

TNVIPER said:
Best leave it in the past stink...

You know between the 6 minutes he posted and you posted, that he is probably already on the phone with him, right?

Time for Jeremy to create another screen name................ :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back