VenomTrucks Build thread

Really man...if you only knew. But hey can we play kumbyah or whatever that dumb shit is while we all praise each others latest mod?? Damn..excuse me... BUILD.

I started my build. I started building my build fund for my truck.

Start your own build thread. Tell us the name of your bank, how you deposit the money(direct deposit, cash, check from another account) how much you deposited, and what you intend to by with said deposited monies. :chain:

Start your own build thread. Tell us the name of your bank, how you deposit the money(direct deposit, cash, check from another account) how much you deposited, and what you intend to by with said deposited monies. :chain:

Building my retirement fund.

What if your build started before there was a build forum, am I grandfathered in?

What if your build started before there was a build forum, am I grandfathered in?

We can move your build thread, is it the one titled engine is out, or something to that effect.

SInce we are all calling a few simple mods "builds" then I guess Ill throw my shit up in here too. I got some new floor mats with the optional FEAR THIS logo (extra 5 bucks) and got one of those big ass rear view mirrors for people over 90. Also got some of those high speed deer horn things for early morning drift sessions on country roads. When Im hauling complete ass, like over 140, I add extra armor all to my mirrors to help "slide" through the air. Im thinking about forging my cig lighter too, but thats in the future and Ill just talk about it since this is my very own "BUILD" thread. Im just confused because when I tell people my truck is "built" and then I tell them I just have the most simple mods imaginable that basically every person in the car world has, they just laugh at me and make fun of my vagina. I mean…I have a COLD AIR INTAKE WITH AFTERMARKET PAINT!! Im basically on the same level as Dom.

BUILT truck ? what a built truck ?

i have "some" bolt on's im STOCK !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back