Viper Nest

When she had the last Gen 4 Viper painted gold and brown, I really wondered WTF? Ok, I still wonder WTF?:D:D

Awesome collection though!:)

That is awesome!!!!!

:drool:Makes a guy curious if all those colours are all factory?? :dontknow:I think theres one of every colour combo that was available in that garage!!:rock::drool:

This may sound crazy but I think I seen that guy in a drag pack 512 challenger at the monster Mopar weekend at Norwalk yesterday...A few of us were checking out the staging lanes and seen a 512 drag PACk challenger (which is the factory drag car from ma mopar with a 512 v10 and a glide) and our one buddie talked to the guy he said he had hadn't had it long and his next run was his second time ever running it...he said he didn't run it against the converter he just held the brake and mashed it and it went 10.40...second run we seen and he came out kinda soft and went 10.30...maybe not but how many 512 drag pack challys are there??

I have driven an Acr-X :) It was originally Ralph Gilles car.
ACRX.jpg

This is how the garage usually looks, missing a few vipers in there though...
In the family there are 2 srt10 converts, 2013 gts, 2011 ACR VoooDoo, 2009 ACR, 1993 rt/10, 2002 Gts, and my Srt10 Ram
garage1.jpg

Back