VTCOA is not dead

099 FEVER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of posts about the site being dead. I don't feel it is. I think a lot of you do what I do and don't log on. I visit the site almost every day but rarely log on unless there is a topic I want to reply to. Am I correct on this and this is what is happening?

When I click on the site I am logged in automatically. So little tech info, a lot of bashing Scott that it makes me wish for the old days. Seldom see real help for the neophyte (google it).

I'm in. I was on the other site. It IS dead. Let's get this thing rolling again here. Facebook is stupid. Forums rule.

I always like reading "how to's" that people write up. Those have given me confidence on many of my cars to work on them.

This place ain’t dead. People just get ass hurt too easily now. They dish it out but can’t take it, take shit too seriously and get offended like a bitch, are quick to defend their opinions but won’t back them up with a little healthy debate, and overall just so sensitive. Shit talk is just that... shit talk. The help is always there when you need it on the technicals, mechanics, parts support, and even in person assistance when possible to meet the members. It just doesn’t happen as often anymore because of Facebook and lack of system updates to make this place more relevant. So people like me (and I’m not the only one) get bored and need to poke at someone to get a reaction for the sake of entertainment. Overall I’m harmless unless instigated but that’s the whole point of good’ol boy fun anyway, wasn’t it? At least it was or use to be. Fuck... makes me even miss Scott a little. :( This place use to be much funner. Like a western bar full of cowboys just looking for an excuse to tussle. :p

Trainman is still here. Hope to get more track time this year and get into the 10's with my NA set up. Hoping to get more of the California-Arizona guys together at the same time....either Famoso or Sacramento is my first choice. Been driving the 10 to some street get-togethers (parking lot shows, not street races), Truck is running real good. My very good friend SRT Brad actually bought the Super Tank from Ryan (Mike Bradys old record holder) . I have it in my storage building till Brad can get it up to Reno for the engine rebuild at Exotic Engines. And yes I still have the CTSV, along with 2 Firebirds in the works ( a 2000 Firehawk, and a 1973 SD-455 Formula, 1 of 43, very rare) After those are done I have my old 64 GTO waiting for a complete build.....and then ( I still have to convince my wife of 45 years) I will possibly do a 1969 Orange Road Runner with the new 426 Crate engine announced at Sema (1000hp, 950 Tq) All of the above will be 6-speed manuals of course......I know you didn't need to ask....A lot on the table, including a refinance of the house so I can build the new addition, (Attached 30x45 garage next to my existing 4 car garage and then a 2,136 sq. ft. 2nd floor above the new and half of the old garage for my Train collection......The Trainman

I'm here, and I'll do write-ups as soon as well I mod anything lol

Forums die if no one is posting. What you guys are doing now and if continued will keep the forum alive. Just post, love for it to be viper truck related, but if it's not, it's still good for the forum.

I am still around too, all of my forums are seeing less discussion due to other platforms. Tappatalk keeps me in the loop.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

The forum is not dead and definitely the VTCOA community is not dead. Check the screenshot below taken just few minutes ago and see the stats as well at any time from your side.

Every single forum gets these days less traffic due to other platforms ie facebook and several groups that from experience they lack a lot of serious and trustworthy information that only a forum can provide.

You should also remember that at some point, every single question regarding the Dodge Ram SRT-10 will be answered and would feel that there is no point to reply since the answer will be already posted in a previous number of threads.

This is something that we face on s2ki.com which I am moderating and since 2009 the Honda S2000 has been out of production, hence the users may feel that they can’t be bothered to answer to a new thread. On the other hand, on myphone.gr which I am also moderating, the traffic is still high since every day there is a new mobile product available in the market that triggers discussion and questions.

From my side, I am here with questions regarding the Dodge Ram SRT-10 and finally so close of getting one. :D

Check the screenshot below that I mentioned earlier and all I can say once again is that you guys and gals rock. :rock:

59336d1543470066-vtcoa-not-dead-fd1e498f-7bc4-4b0f-a420-fc4396e1147b.jpeg

Attachments

• FD1E498F-7BC4-4B0F-A420-FC4396E1147B.jpeg
    FD1E498F-7BC4-4B0F-A420-FC4396E1147B.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 98
It's great to be able to go somewhere to get answers as these trucks, (nearly 15 years later in some cases), are still a lot of fun.

The forum is not dead and definitely the VTCOA community is not dead. Check the screenshot below taken just few minutes ago and see the stats as well at any time from your side.

Every single forum gets these days less traffic due to other platforms ie facebook and several groups that from experience they lack a lot of serious and trustworthy information that only a forum can provide.

You should also remember that at some point, every single question regarding the Dodge Ram SRT-10 will be answered and would feel that there is no point to reply since the answer will be already posted in a previous number of threads.

This is something that we face on s2ki.com which I am moderating and since 2009 the Honda S2000 has been out of production, hence the users may feel that they can’t be bothered to answer to a new thread. On the other hand, on myphone.gr which I am also moderating, the traffic is still high since every day there is a new mobile product available in the market that triggers discussion and questions.

From my side, I am here with questions regarding the Dodge Ram SRT-10 and finally so close of getting one. :D

Check the screenshot below that I mentioned earlier and all I can say once again is that you guys and gals rock. :rock:

59336d1543470066-vtcoa-not-dead-fd1e498f-7bc4-4b0f-a420-fc4396e1147b.jpeg

It's funny you should say that...I have been wondering if I should go to 4.56's or 4.88's in my rear end.

.....And all this time, I thought I was on an SRT-10 forum.

You are Ronnie, I picked your brain for advice years ago....keep in touch. latest on the SRT-10 (NA, all motor) 11.23 @ almost 126 mph, has gone 128, still working on the best launch, 60' is still not where it was, but working on it. Truck makes about 730 rwhp on a DynoPac.

https://youtu.be/JNaL0wMXY28

Forums mighty dead. Few posters, some stop by now & then. TS3 still rocking for catching up - check private forums for info on that. WoW looks like theyre still raiding regularly in some fashion.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back