• Keep it Going

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Shaggy

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • ViperJeff (Registry)

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is a great piece of history! So many original owners from back in the day! Great it's being kept safe!

:cool::cool::cool:

Would be great to have all of them in the same place!

You mean FSTJACK?

and He do founder WTF?? Hahahaha translation pls. Funny when phones take over :eek::p
Yes and translated .. not the phone it a was lack of sleep and meds just like tonight . Can’t sleep 3 to 4 hours a night stinks .. But I’m still going to blame the device and spell check hahaha

I like how @NBT used the B in club for his sig - Ken, right?
Yes Ken ! First Paxton super charged 10 I believe. It was a nice truck and I wanted his SRT floor mats when I saw them hahaha .

Ken and Dawn. Not sure how their issues went but I really hope all is well with them! Great folks :cool:

That one definitely was a traveling banner and appears to be the one at Brats GTG . It has all the participants sigs on it .. I found sig. :) finally .

View attachment 65399
I see it! Very cool! I don't know which one I signed but I'm pretty sure it was in Red. I can't see all of them real well but it was most likely the first or second one and before 2009 for sure.

Yes and translated .. not the phone it a was lack of sleep and meds just like tonight . Can’t sleep 3 to 4 hours a night stinks .. But I’m still going to blame the device and spell check hahaha
I hope things get better for you!

T
I hope things get better for you!
Thanks Wifey .. about 3 hours last night . Beginning to think sleeping is overrated hahaha !

If I leave it up to the Bristol Meyers patient assistance foundation they would most likely make me have a case of perma sleep .. Idiots ! I put in a couple weeks ago for assistance on Eliguis blood thinner since the cost is stupid ridiculous at around 2k for a 90 day supply through GoodRx . And I finally get the final paper work in the mail today with a drug called ZEPOSIA ? Turns out it’s for MS and ulcerative Colitis . WOW ! Didn’t even know I have those too hahaha ! Makes me wonder how many phucups these people that process for patients. Good thing I noticed it on the paper work and questioned it or I may have been sent the wrong drug thinking maybe it’s a newer or changed name for a blood thinner . Then I called my Cardiologist and was suppose to get a call back and that didn’t happen . That now makes 4 scripts that were phucked up since July. For idiot reasons from my Primary and now the big pharma company. Scribed a Staten , 2 prostate scripts without any testing whatsoever. My cholesterol LDL is great but my HDL good cholesterol is pretty low and he scribs me a Staten to lower my cholesterol more . Never tested anything on the prostate scripts either . He scribed them based on most men have a enlarged prostate at my age , WTF ! This crap is insane and I’m going to probably completely stop taking the Eliquis which I have already began doing at half the daily dose and even skipping some times . These doctors aren’t fixing the problem their just treating the symptoms. To me that’s not doctoring .

Whatever happened to the stuffed animal viper snake that was being sent around ? I believe it was called Sneaky Pete .

Whatever happened to the stuffed animal viper snake that was being sent around ? I believe it was called Sneaky Pete .
I never heard of that! Were they signing it?

T

Thanks Wifey .. about 3 hours last night . Beginning to think sleeping is overrated hahaha !

If I leave it up to the Bristol Meyers patient assistance foundation they would most likely make me have a case of perma sleep .. Idiots ! I put in a couple weeks ago for assistance on Eliguis blood thinner since the cost is stupid ridiculous at around 2k for a 90 day supply through GoodRx . And I finally get the final paper work in the mail today with a drug called ZEPOSIA ? Turns out it’s for MS and ulcerative Colitis . WOW ! Didn’t even know I have those too hahaha ! Makes me wonder how many phucups these people that process for patients. Good thing I noticed it on the paper work and questioned it or I may have been sent the wrong drug thinking maybe it’s a newer or changed name for a blood thinner . Then I called my Cardiologist and was suppose to get a call back and that didn’t happen . That now makes 4 scripts that were phucked up since July. For idiot reasons from my Primary and now the big pharma company. Scribed a Staten , 2 prostate scripts without any testing whatsoever. My cholesterol LDL is great but my HDL good cholesterol is pretty low and he scribs me a Staten to lower my cholesterol more . Never tested anything on the prostate scripts either . He scribed them based on most men have a enlarged prostate at my age , WTF ! This crap is insane and I’m going to probably completely stop taking the Eliquis which I have already began doing at half the daily dose and even skipping some times . These doctors aren’t fixing the problem their just treating the symptoms. To me that’s not doctoring .
No it's not!! The doctors of yesteryear are gone. Retired. Tired. Nowadays it's all about what the " norm" is - whatever that is. Good you're a checker and caught all that insanity! It's not good medicine anymore. Even with your Medicare that drug is that much?? That's incredible!!

I'm wishing you good luck and hope you get this sorted out. Getting old isn't for the weak that's for sure!

I still wish we knew how many banners there are :confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back