• Keep it Going

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Shaggy

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • ViperJeff (Registry)

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do a lot of international travel for my work so if a new one is made, I can take it to several different countries in my travels.

We go to Jeff with all questions regarding the birth & death of our 10's. He needs to hold the holy banner. We also need to start banner 2 or 3.

;)I'm very glad Jeff has it. That's where I would have voted for it to go if I were around to vote. A banner full of original owners and even some signatures of members that are no longer with us unfortunately. I know I totally ravaged the first banner during two major GTG's in 2008. I wanted to make damn sure it would be no mistake that I signed it. Some good times and great history behind it.:D

sept2020082089-1.jpg

Okay. I just realized this picture was on here AND can see it. Yeah, Brad you sure are there. That means you signed it before I did. Awesome. It's been quite a while since I had it so I couldn't recall all of the signatures present. I had it in my possession like three times. First in Panama City Beach, then Macon, Ga and finally at home in Houston where I tried to fix IronHead's "N" at the top left. :dontknow:Some were bitchin' because I took up more than 50% of the very bottom. :(I miss the old days.
1830-img-2170.jpg

I am just waiting on pricing on the banner and will post up when it is made. I am definitely looking forward to doing this! :D

I have a twin to the banner made by the same vender,it has a lot of the sigs. on it if anybody would like to have it at a gtg,I could send it out,I just need it back.

Just let me know bro.

I wouldn't mind getting a hold of that banner, Brat. There's a GTG in Houston on August 10th. It would be great to get the newer generation of guys to sign it. I can send it to SRTBrad straight after for his planned event. I'll PM you my home address. OH, and see if you can get in the box too so you can be in Houston for the GTG as well..:dontknow: if you can.

I wouldn't mind getting a hold of that banner, Brat. There's a GTG in Houston on August 10th. It would be great to get the newer generation of guys to sign it. I can send it to SRTBrad straight after for his planned event. I'll PM you my home address. OH, and see if you can get in the box too so you can be in Houston for the GTG as well..:dontknow: if you can.

Will get it out Monday,I don't think they make a box that big.

whatever happened to the stuffed travelin snake?????

whatever happened to the stuffed travelin snake?????

If I remember correctly that was in someone's vehicle when it was stolen.

If I remember correctly that was in someone's vehicle when it was stolen.

what???

insurence don't cover green stuffed snakes, named Viper Vick???:dontknow::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back