VTCOA Travelling Banner

Good....

Now I can Photochop Loosey in with the banner

VJ

It LIVES:rock: Don't she look purty all spread out on my bed:D More pics hopefully tomorrow. Gonna show you some Wyoming scenery.
100_0522.jpg

Got some pics today. The Banner put on 400 more traveling miles. Ended up making a loop to get them. But all the pics are about 1 1/2 hours away from me.
This is at the bottom of Beaver Rim. I think I heard it is one of the longest and steepest hills in the United States:dontknow: But it is one big hill. Just over 2 miles and 9% grade
100_0529.jpg

100_0528.jpg

100_0533.jpg

This is at the base of Beaver Rim
100_0534.jpg

Top of beaver rim
100_0536.jpg

This is at Split rock along the Oregon Trail
100_0539.jpg

100_0540.jpg

The other side of Spilt rock
100_0541.jpg

100_0542.jpg

This was just outside of Rawlins WY
100_0545.jpg

Where I work at
100_0552.jpg

100_0551.jpg

100_0553.jpg

On top of South Pass. Kinda hard to see the
Wind River Mountains because of the weather

100_0557.jpg

100_0558.jpg

In the middle of South Pass
100_0563.jpg

100_0565.jpg

should not the banner be on the side of a srt-10.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: just asking.

Brat said:
should not the banner be on the side of a srt-10.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: just asking.
Had to go to work today. I didn't want to get a flat tire in the middle of nowhere on the rocky road. And I don't have the Danko approved cowcatcher on the srt:D

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Had to go to work today. I didn't want to get a flat tire in the middle of nowhere on the rocky road. And I don't have the Danko approved cowcatcher on the srt:D
Very good point.:rock: :rock:

Chuck, those are some awesome pics!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

THAT my friends, tells a great story of where the VTCOA Banner was. Nice work!

ViperJeff said:
Good....

Now I can Photochop Loosey in with the banner

VJ
hACKER :D :p :p :p

well if there is 2 of them make 2 list and send it to the first one and then flip flop the banner to go to the ones that have not signed both.

Georgia Ken Pics of Traveling Banner at Pinks All Out - Atlanta

Here are my contributions. Banner with two very attrative female cops and one with Rich Christensen the Host of Pinks All Out

Attachments

• Cops & Traveling Banner.JPG
    Cops & Traveling Banner.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 41
  • VTCOA Traveling Banner & Pinks Rich.JPG
    VTCOA Traveling Banner & Pinks Rich.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 60
Georgia Ken said:
Here are my contributions. Banner with two very attrative female cops and one with Rich Christensen the Host of Pinks All Out

Now them is some cool pics:D

What Ken didn't tell, was that Rich probably only posed for that pic because some unknown person donated $100 to the pot for the "Nate's Quick 8" race, and got VTCOA Announced over the PA system. So, when Ken approached Rich with the banner he said he heard that we donated, and stopped long enough for the pic! :top: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back