WANTED: 2006 QC!!! BLACK OR NR EDITION!!

Thanks! Your headlights are awesome btw! I never liked the big orange reflector strip on the bottom. Are yours aftermarket or modded?

I hated the big amber strip in the lights so I bought these headlights off eBay. They hold condensation, but otherwise I've been happy with them. I just took the bulb out of the socket that used to go in the amber strip, have it zip tied behind the headlight assembly.

Hey Scott. I've been talking to Rick all week about the truck and I was just going over the few pictures I have. I wanted to take a really close look... Well as I was looking, I noticed that the driver's seat cover looks practically brand new. I know it had to have been replaced to look that new on a 70,000 mile truck. Anyways, I realized that the seat appears to be a completely different seat than a stock srt10. (even though the material looked identical). There appears to be no bolsters on the backrest or on the seat itself. That's weird that a seat would be replaced with a completely different seat. Obviously something had to have happened with the truck that caused the original owner to put in completely different seats. I don't know what I should do now. I thought it was the perfect truck....:confused::dontknow:

Can you post that pic up?

I once got a car from an extremely obese owner who literally crushed the seat, had to replace the whole thing. Just my weird experience with a replaced seat.

Definitely a non-SRT seat. That is an expensive thing to have to find and try to replace.

Stick to your guns there, JustinRamSRT10. Your truck will come up, be patient and buy exactly what you want. Good luck on your search.

2 problems---1st, our trucks are aging and to find the "perfect" truck may not happen. 2nd, I made the mistake of getting over anxious and the 1st 10 I bought was a dud, lemon that was abused. Soooo, the first place I would look is to one of our members (cepting for a unnamed guy in LA that has a salvage titled truck for sale---maybe it's for sale, no one can seem to communicate with him). Next be very careful as many of our trucks have been wrecked and covered up so caveat emptor, buyer beware. Seek, I say, seed the advice of our members, they are experienced and will shoot you straight. :rock:

Well, maybe when it is time to fill her up again. She has a little drinking problem. Then again, she is fun when she is a little tipsy. Good luck with your search and don't compromise.

I saw this one the other day. It's not that far away from me considering I was looking at one in texas the other day. The truck seems to be pretty nice, although I'm not thrilled about the aftermarket lights and exhaust system. The main thing I'm not so sure about is, would the speedometer and odometer be in Kilometers? Because I wouldn't be too fond of that.

I saw this one the other day. It's not that far away from me considering I was looking at one in texas the other day. The truck seems to be pretty nice, although I'm not thrilled about the aftermarket lights and exhaust system. The main thing I'm not so sure about is, would the speedometer and odometer be in Kilometers? Because I wouldn't be too fond of that.

Headlights are easy. I had a US truck and the dealer swapped the dash over to kms. It was $150 for them to do

Yup I've checked this one out numerous times. It's got a lot of body work needed to be done, and the exhaust would need to be changed back to stock. The wheels and tires are in bad shape as well. It has already been sold twice on ebay for $26k and $24k, and both times, they reneged on the deal. The highest I was gonna offer them was $22k. They want way too much, and they're scammers b/c they rip off the people who one it fair and square on ebay.

Just bought my 2005 Black Quad Cab for $24k...32k miles on it...looks perfect...drives like a beast! You'll find yours!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back