WANTED: 2006 QC!!! BLACK OR NR EDITION!!

I know I'll find it eventually. The 2006 model year in particular is hard though because the production was about half that of 2005. I'm set on the looks of the interior, lights, and facia of the 2006 though. So that's what I'm going for. Thanks again, and good luck with yours!!:rock:

Still.....???? Nobody is willing to give up their QC black 06' 10....??? That's a shocker! lol. I've been searching everywhere for hours a day, with no luck.

If you find 2 I will take the other one

Still.....???? Nobody is willing to give up their QC black 06' 10....??? That's a shocker! lol. I've been searching everywhere for hours a day, with no luck.

I found you one right here in Waco and gave you the info didn't I?:dontknow:
Edit:saw you said seat was not right? I may go have a look myself. It didn't jump out at me when I looked and I should know better, lol. Otherwise its a clean ass unmolested 06

Last edited:
The one in Waco was really nice! I was super interested in it till I noticed the seats.:dontknow: I don't want the ones that are in it.

And yes. For the most part, it would be my daily driver. Except for the winter... I don't think 500 hp RWD would do so good in the snow lol. I'll let my 05' Lincoln Aviator AWD handle that job.:)

The one in Waco was really nice! I was super interested in it till I noticed the seats.:dontknow: I don't want the ones that are in it.

And yes. For the most part, it would be my daily driver. Except for the winter... I don't think 500 hp RWD would do so good in the snow lol. I'll let my 05' Lincoln Aviator AWD handle that job.:)

I'm gonna go double check that. That is weird but I damn sure didn't notice. I looked all over the truck too. :dontknow:

I know I'll find it eventually. The 2006 model year in particular is hard though because the production was about half that of 2005. I'm set on the looks of the interior, lights, and facia of the 2006 though. So that's what I'm going for. Thanks again, and good luck with yours!!:rock:

There's not a whole lot of difference really. I've had them all so trust me I know!;)

Just find you a QC that's black and go with it!!:rock:

I like having plenty of room for extra stuff. I want to be able to go on trips with my family and such. I tow my motorcycle trailer around periodically as well, and I heard the QC is much better for towing. I just think it would be an all around better set up for me, although... I wouldn't mind having the 6 speed sometimes :rock:

I guess the search continues....

I like having plenty of room for extra stuff. I want to be able to go on trips with my family and such. I tow my motorcycle trailer around periodically as well, and I heard the QC is much better for towing. I just think it would be an all around better set up for me, although... I wouldn't mind having the 6 speed sometimes :rock:

There's a few QC's out there with 6spds that may be for sale if your not stuck on one colour!

Black is a must for me. I'm having a hard enough time finding a regular stock QC with Auto. If I ever wanted a manual that bad, I'd have to do the conversion myself I think.

Maybe, but the RC tows amazing. Way better than I expected.

Ok bud I just personally looked at her again and she's beautiful outside the seat thing. I don't know wth the seats are from but you're on that they aren't stock. I know this guy and he gave me shit about he called SRT and they said seats were right. I said "Rick, you know I work on these daily right?" Lmao
He swears he called and they told him they are correct. Regardless we know better. There is a guy just up the road in Dallas parting his 06 out and has seats though ;)

Yup, well I'm glad you told Rick. I told him too. He didn't believe me haha. Anyways, even though it's nice, the only way I would consider doing a deal this far away from me is if the truck was 100% stock and 100% mint. I can't afford to make a mistake this far away from me. Don't get me wrong, if the seats were stock, the deal probably would've been made. I just don't know enough history about this truck, and the carfax wasn't that great either. I'm just going to keep on searching till I find the right one. I'm hoping for a little bit closer, if possible lol. Unfortunately for me, it just takes a long time to find...

When I first started looking I only wanted an 06 night runner QC after months of looking you spend a lot of time looking at other trucks, maybe go check some out locally for shits n gigs, then u fall in love with a different one you would of never though you would like and u live happily ever after lol keep an open mind but don't settle

Well I did see a black 05 QC and I test drove it. It was actually pretty nice! I just didn't like the interior as much as the 06. I especially don't like the flip up seat in the middle.:dontknow: I also saw a mineral grey 06 RC, but I didn't really like it either.:dontknow: So now I have come to a conclusion that I definitely want an 06 QC, either in the regular black or the NR package.:rock:

I'm not a fan of flip up seat either, the 04/05 RC interior is a lil better because at least the shifter is there, I like 06 headlights better too

Hey guys! Hope y'all didn't forget about me!! lol:bawling: Anyways, still on the hunt for a black 06 QC. It sure isn't an easy find... I've been looking for hours a day with no luck. A lot of the ones I've seen for sale either had too high mileage, abused, or modded so much it would cost me a fortune to get it back to stock (which is what I would like ideally). I've come to realize that the only way I'm probably gonna get one is if somebody decides to sell me their's on here. I mean come on... one of you guys has gotta be getting tired of the 9 mpg by now.:banghead: haha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back