WANTED: 2006 QC!!! BLACK OR NR EDITION!!

JustinRamSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site. Anyways, I know all about these trucks and I'm a major enthusiast. I'm looking for a 2006 Quad cab SRT 10 in either the black or Night runner edition. Anything under 80,000 miles please. Let me know what you have!! :)

Good luck on your search! Frequently members will post up in the ebay / craigslist section trucks that they find for sale.

Yup, I constantly check ebay. One sold about an hour ago for $24k. Personally I think it was too much based on the condition. It had acid stains on the bumper, a couple of dents, curb rash wheels, and an ugly aftermarket exhaust. The only nice thing was the 23,000 miles!

Yup, I constantly check ebay. One sold about an hour ago for $24k. Personally I think it was too much based on the condition. It had acid stains on the bumper, a couple of dents, curb rash wheels, and an ugly aftermarket exhaust. The only nice thing was the 23,000 miles!

23k hard miles it sounds like.

Welcome to the forum, JustinRamSRT10! Hope you can find what you're looking for very soon.

Thanks! Your headlights are awesome btw! I never liked the big orange reflector strip on the bottom. Are yours aftermarket or modded?

Sorry man but red really isn't my thing. If it was black I'd jump on it immediately! Great price. Thanks for your offer.

Good Luck with your search. Keeping looking until you find just what your want, because if you settle, then you will find what you were looking for.

I really don't want to but I might have to if my luck doesn't turn around real quick.

Not to ho up this thread but I hope your luck turns around and if it doesn't I may have to seriously think about buying your truck.

Found a beautiful one here in Waco if you're still interested. Carfax clean, truck exceptionally clean. Airbag tag on pass side of dash, plastic on carpet still) , engine 100% stock, truck 100% other than extra "Viper Powered" badges .
Interior is a 10, paint is a 10!
It has 69k miles of well kept driving it appears.
Also has factory sunroof option as well as SRT bedcover!
It is NightRunner 280 of 400.
Dealer asking $23,900. Dealer trade at our local Dodge house.
PM for info if you're interested still.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back