Washington Get Together

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well folks, it's time for us to get together again to renew some friendships and to also meet some new members and initiate those friendships.

Besides that, Greg (FUN2XLR8) sent me a PM calling me all sorts of nasty names for taking so long to pull this together.;) :D

So here are the members in the immediate area that hopefully will be able to make it.

Dale (Tinygiants)
Eric (Ram From Hell)
Greg (FUN2XLR8)
Pete (Dallas)
Ronnie (Rockin Ronnie)
And me, Monkey Boy.:D

Now I know we have some members along I-5 all the way down to Portland. You guys are more than welcome to come and join us also if you are up for the drive.

I know, when's this idiot going to identify when? :mad: :dontknow: How does the weekend of March 17th work. Saturday works the best for me, but I can be flexible if Sunday works better for others. We usually meet in the Tacoma area as that is kind of halfway for everyone in the region.

Now for the last question. Is this going to be a guy's or guy's and gal's meeting?

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope you will be able to make it.

I will plan to be there, work permitting. Sunday works better for me (daughter visitation), but I can swap days if Saturday is the consensus.

Thanks for pulling this together.
Dale

Hey! Let me know when and I'll send you a picture of a nice, Sunny day so you guyz can have one!!:D:D:D:D

I'll be there no matter what the day or time. My boy might also join us, but the gf will likely be working. We'll just have to see at the last minute if she can escape or not. So, schedule it whenever works best for everyone and I will be there. As far as sunshine goes, I think we'll be lucky if it's not pouring in mid-march. If it isn't raining the day of the meeting, the roads will still be wet from previous days' rain, so you can keep your sunshine Krazy, call us when its 105 outside at your place and we are lovin an 80-degree summer day, we may let you come up and visit!!:D

Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
I'll be there no matter what the day or time. My boy might also join us, but the gf will likely be working. We'll just have to see at the last minute if she can escape or not. So, schedule it whenever works best for everyone and I will be there. As far as sunshine goes, I think we'll be lucky if it's not pouring in mid-march. If it isn't raining the day of the meeting, the roads will still be wet from previous days' rain, so you can keep your sunshine Krazy, call us when its 105 outside at your place and we are lovin an 80-degree summer day, we may let you come up and visit!!:D

Greg

Does it get to 105 in Hawai'i???:dontknow: :D :star:

Damn, thought you were from cali....ok, now I'm jealous, can i come visit? Jealous of your weather, not your racetrack. Been to the 1/4 mile track on Maui, its just like racing down a dark alley...unless they've fixed it in the last 5 years.

Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
Damn, thought you were from cali....ok, now I'm jealous, can i come visit? Jealous of your weather, not your racetrack. Been to the 1/4 mile track on Maui, its just like racing down a dark alley...unless they've fixed it in the last 5 years.

Greg

I'm on Oahu (Where Pearl Harbor and Waikiki and Honolulu is.:D)...And you can visit anytime, just good luck trying to get a hold of me right now. Jrgnd has been here twice and we still havent met up yet.

The race track here was closed down butI hear that theyre gonna open it up soon.:dontknow:

Rockin Ronnie said:
Wow! Can you snowmobile in Hawaii??:D

I'm sure you can do anything you put your itsy bitsy little brain to Ronnie....;) :p :p :p

Screw snowmobiling, theres Beaches, Boobies, Bars, Surfing, Sorkling, Scuba Diving and soo much more!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Why dont you guys have a GTG here??:D :idea:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I'm sure you can do anything you put your itsy bitsy little brain to Ronnie....;) :p :p :p

Screw snowmobiling, theres Beaches, Boobies, Bars, Surfing, Sorkling, Scuba Diving and soo much more!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I snowmobilied until 1997. Never once did I see a girl in a bikini.:( I'll take the beaches any day.:D

Yeah but most of them wont' talk to fat white boys like me (and I'm sure a few others) so Snowmobiling anyone. 130 mph with your hair on fire is fun too!!!!!!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:

Hahahahaaha but Itsy Bitsy probably more reference's you and I'm not talkin about your brain!!!:D

Rice Eater said:
tooo bad I still don't live in Kirkland or I'd be there! You guys ever go out to S.I.R.??? That is a sweet track!

Greg used to go out there all the time. Me?:confused: :dontknow: Maybe someday when I get the free time and I'm sober. Those two things do not happen together very often.:eek:

Silverback said:
Well folks, it's time for us to get together again to renew some friendships and to also meet some new members and initiate those friendships.

Besides that, Greg (FUN2XLR8) sent me a PM calling me all sorts of nasty names for taking so long to pull this together.;) :D

So here are the members in the immediate area that hopefully will be able to make it.

Dale (Tinygiants)
Eric (Ram From Hell)
Greg (FUN2XLR8)
Pete (Dallas)
Ronnie (Rockin Ronnie)
And me, Monkey Boy.:D

Now I know we have some members along I-5 all the way down to Portland. You guys are more than welcome to come and join us also if you are up for the drive.

I know, when's this idiot going to identify when? :mad: :dontknow: How does the weekend of March 17th work. Saturday works the best for me, but I can be flexible if Sunday works better for others. We usually meet in the Tacoma area as that is kind of halfway for everyone in the region.

Now for the last question. Is this going to be a guy's or guy's and gal's meeting?

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope you will be able to make it.

sounds like fun to me.... i should be back from vegas by friday...... unfortunately, saturday is the only day that will work for me...... if y'all decide for sunday, then i'll have to catch ya another time......:D

Silverback said:

How does the weekend of March 17th work. Saturday works the best for me, but I can be flexible if Sunday works better for others. We usually meet in the Tacoma area as that is kind of halfway for everyone in the region.

Sounds like a winner.

I may not have the truck on the road, but maybe...;) Engine should ship today from Arrow. I could have it on the road without the Paxton, but it would be silly not to do the installation while the front of the truck is removed. If the AFRs are in the ballpark under low or no boost without all of the fuel system mods, I might just take it out. If nothing else, I'll bring pix.:eek:

Since no one else has spoken up about it (one way or the other), I wouldn't mind significant others attending. My wife likes the GTGs.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back