Weight loss thread!!!! Anybody wanna join inn??? I'll start.

kennygene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna post my weight in the morning fully clothed with keys, cell phone, etc. Anybody wanna join inn? I'll post mine tomorrow morning so everybody can track my progress and I'll update daily.

Comon, you know you've been wanting to loose weight. I'm just paving the way!!!!!

I'll join in..... i started working back out since aug....... first of Aug i weighed 209 as of today i weigh 190 working out everyday and have burned alot of Body fat off i'm down to about 11% Body fat now!

as for my diet i eat 500 under maintenance of calories and it's working just fine... i could lose a pound a day if i would stop taking the protein shakes... but the muscle results are awesome!

5880# 4X4 QC, no weight reduction during racing..

I'm in time to get with it gettin awfully fat lol. Will post in am. Great idea thanks for the help.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
ok Kenne you got it, before or after morning poop?:D
Should be when you first wake up.... the body is weird... it's still in a catabloic state until 15min after you wake up or work out

I started jan.1. I was 207 on the 24th I was 197. My goal is 150 by the end of the year. I was 135 when I got out of high school and 140 when I got married at 22 years old. I want to be in the 180's before I hit 50 years old on 2-18.

The seperation/divorce diet worked for me. I was 255 and went to 180. Now I'm holding at 195-200. When I was 180 I looked very bad.

I also started back in august so wont work for me. I was 239 in august now at 169 with 8% body fat. all I'm trying to do now is gain muscle and endurance.

For you non believers this first pic is me in panama last may shucking oysters with Eddie( I'm the fat guy in the blue shirt) the next one is from my hiking trip last weekend.

BAD-RC said:
For you non believers this first pic is me in panama last may shucking oysters with Eddie( I'm the fat guy in the blue shirt) the next one is from my hiking trip last weekend.
dawn bro you did drop a lot, congrats.:rock: my beer diet doesnt seem to be working.

Morning weigh in to start with keys, cell phone, full of shit...

I'll weigh inn and post daily.

You're "true body weight" is as soon as you wake up, ass naked.

151 here... I'll sit this one out:D

BAD-RC said:
Awright now bitch you don't look right. Now go get you something to eat.

BAD-RC said:
I also started back in august so wont work for me. I was 239 in august now at 169 with 8% body fat. all I'm trying to do now is gain muscle and endurance.

Incredible!

It says more about your heart and mind than it says about your body...you will never regret making this decision.

I started back in June. Since then I have only lost 15 pounds, but I have gained quit a bit more muscle. I want to loose another 10, and still gain more muscle.

Bill.

LoveThisTruck said:
You're "true body weight" is as soon as you wake up, ass naked.

151 here... I'll sit this one out:D

I am weighing myself at work where the scales are more accurate. I will be dressed similar daily so the numbers will be fair.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back