Weight loss thread!!!! Anybody wanna join inn??? I'll start.

I am in..

I knew I was going to get healthy again this year so I ate like a pig over the holidays. I started January 4th 194 lbs (6ft 1 in) today 187. My goal is to stay between 170-175.

I started running again, cut alcohol out Monday-Thursday, quit the chips and cheese snacks before dinner, and eat a lot healthier while traveling for business.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
239.8..................now can I go poop?:argh:

Go for it brother..I just released a 1.25lb brown trout!!

I'm right at 200lbs @ 6'3". Run about 5-6 miles daily. College weight was 190lbs and ripped. A year ago I was staying around 210 and decided to make a few changes. While I didn't lose too much weight I've really realized how much muscle I've lost over the years. My plans are to lose a little more weight but add muscle. As I'm quickly approaching 50yrs old its not quite as easy as it sounds.

I did a medical assessment in December. Blood pressure was good, heart rate 52. I did the water tank body fat thing to...came in at 18%. Would like to end up in the 14-15% range. Will be hitting the gym on a regular basis next month.

You guys needing to lose 50+ lbs....Ouch! Common man...get off your Asses and do something....anything!!! ;)

I am 52, and I can tell you that adding muscle is a very slow and painful process.

Bill.

Im 25 and weigh 170 i think in high school i was 150 or so and now haveto wear size 35 wranglers biggerst ive ever been I figure ill have to stop drinking beer before I get in shape I take in over a 1000 calories a day from that alone but F it live it up while you can right

HV SRT said:
I started jan.1. I was 207 on the 24th I was 197. My goal is 150 by the end of the year. I was 135 when I got out of high school and 140 when I got married at 22 years old. I want to be in the 180's before I hit 50 years old on 2-18.

HAHA, 2/18 is my B-day.. I'll never see 180's though because of my body structure. I'm at 273 right now. I think the most I'll ever get down to is about 240.

LoveThisTruck said:
You're "true body weight" is as soon as you wake up, ass naked.

151 here... I'll sit this one out:D

Let's see who's ghey enough to say this thread is worthless without pics. LOLOLOLOLOLOL..

I'm in, I'd give a weight, but my scales give me the over weight symbol.....

So I'll upate the weight once I'm below the "Tilt" line

Oh, I weigh more now, but this gives you an idea.....

Lets see how things work out between now and Stinkers GTG in June

DSC_0621_JPG.jpg

I had salad, 1 apple and a string cheese stick for luch with water.

Dinner - 1 small beef pot pie, spinich, corn, and banana

Let's see what weight tomorrow morning brings.

kennygene said:
I had salad, 1 apple and a string cheese stick for luch with water.

Dinner - 1 small beef pot pie, spinich, corn, and banana

Let's see what weight tomorrow morning brings.

lol

heres daily routine

breakfast- yogert with water
go to school
N.O Explode Shake
Gym
Protein Shake
Lunch-6" ham an Cheese from subway with water
Dinner- Normally tolipia Fish or lean chicken

i weighed today at 189.6lbs 2 days ago i was 191.9 so i'm losing a pound a day working out every day

Tooloe said:
lol

heres daily routine

go to school
N.O Explode Shake
Gym
Protein Shake

i weighed today at 189.6lbs 2 days ago i was 191.9 so i'm losing a pound a day working out every day

Wow!!! I'll post this daily so we can all see how I do. I'll be working in the garage all evening. I am putting strut bushings on my Dart and drinking beer. Yes, beer is always in my diet. I'll post my weight tomorrow morning. I have to weigh at home but, I'll weigh fully clothed just like today.

BTW, what do you eat with the fish/chicken for dinner?

Tooloe said:
lol

heres daily routine

go to school
N.O Explode Shake
Gym
Protein Shake

I don't know how you stick to such a diet. I have been dietting and can't lose but I am triing. I only had one meal today it was about an hour and a half ago, and it was only:
1 dozen hot wings
12 in. philly cheese steak with
hot peppers, onions, mayo,
& mild wing sauce.
with a large glass of Mt. dew.
What am I doing wrong?:dontknow:

And I am at 260 lbs.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back