Weight loss thread!!!! Anybody wanna join inn??? I'll start.

down to 319.2

and counting

I was getting physical today. YEAH! Feeling that manly burn! (pay no mind to the pink spaghetti strap blouse... thing... I was conducting an experiment) :dontknow: I forgot to weigh myself though..

Antnee8.jpg

Antnee9.jpg

Venom Power said:
I was getting physical today. YEAH! Feeling that manly burn! (pay no mind to the pink spaghetti strap blouse... thing... I was conducting an experiment) :dontknow: I forgot to weigh myself though..

Antnee8.jpg

Antnee9.jpg

Just made appointment with therapist... Need one after seeing you dressed like that Ant...:eek:

6'1" start about 23 days ago at 199 pounds.
down to 191.5 #s, but my arms are 1/2 inch bigger and chest is bigger, waist is smaller.
my day is:

workout at 6 am (wieghtlifting, crossfit, SEALs...kind of do something different everyday
6:45 protein shake
8:30 breakfst (4 eggs, 1/3 cup cheese, black olives, salsa)
11:30 lunch (nuts, salad, chicken, apple)
3:00 Protein shake
5:30-6 dinner(whatever wife makes)
night protein shake ( at night i do 4oz of cream, 1/2 scoop prteain powder)

i have stayed away from carbs and it has worked.

BurntRubber said:
down to 191.5 #s, but my arms are 1/2 inch bigger and chest is bigger, waist is smaller.
my day is:

workout at 6 am (wieghtlifting, crossfit, SEALs...kind of do something different everyday

Fat ass:D

LoveThisTruck said:

haha, Kelly (my wife) has been doing it with me to, she is 5'9" (and to tall for you brad) dropped 7 pounds and is down to 133...but she misses you and wants to know when you will visit again.

oh, Brad, my girls still use the blankets you sent, thanks again

BurntRubber said:
my day is:

Damn... Lots of protein, Carlo... Mikey's balls must be aching...:D

BurntRubber said:
haha, Kelly (my wife) has been doing it with me to, she is 5'9" (and to tall for you brad) dropped 7 pounds and is down to 133...but she misses you and wants to know when you will visit again.

oh, Brad, my girls still use the blankets you sent, thanks again

I miss her too:p I'll be coming through sooner or later... whenever I can leave this hell hole:dontknow:

Glad the girls like the blankets:D

TREKER said:
Damn... Lots of protein, Carlo... Mikey's balls must be aching...:D

sometimes at night i just drink half and half. you need alot of protein to recupperate.

tomorrows workout:
power cleans (70% of bodyweight) 21-15-9 reps
alternate with
Chin-ups 21-15-9
run 1 mile

do all 21 cleans, then all 21 chins, then 15 clean, then 15 chin, then 9 cleans, then 9 chins. i tore apart my hands last time,

190lbs @ 5'10". 17% body fat, 39% muscle... tryin to get to 160lbs. tryin to get in shape for LAFD cpat.

Last edited:
225 lbs this morning so i went to the donut shop and had a big ass honeybun and a sausage dog with chili and onions for breakfast:D

i have gained 5 pounds from this time last year ,,,im ok cause i was budgeting 6 pounds ,for the year ,,so tecknically i lost a pound :D

guess i'll join in i'm at 233lbs now, been workin out about 3 weeks but just started to try and eater better/less food yesterday.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back