west coast,southwest gtg phx az

SrtBrad said:
I with it. What dates are we talking about?

We just need to pick that date, and email him so we can get things going...

I say we setup a poll for few different sundays in Jan and get things hammered out....

Damn scott your not playing around...

Can we get Monster down there?

Saturday is always good because there is no work the next day...but if Sunday is better for the track, than I guess we have to decide. :dontknow:

Sounds awesome guys... Just pick a date now so I can plan... Who is even going to this thing? You have a total list yet?

TREKER said:
Sounds awesome guys... Just pick a date now so I can plan... Who is even going to this thing? You have a total list yet?

I will be back on Strong Island in December...not looking foward to it:(

BurntRubber said:
I will be back on Strong Island in December...not looking foward to it:(

Coming to vist family for the holidays? We can meet up for a few :beer: if you want.

wyoramsrt-10
505sfastestviper - Most likely to pass out first. Lightweight
newmexicoviper
burntrubber - Fingerman
srtbrad - Running cams
srtbradsboss - Busting balls
chrisaz
TheSickness
AZPYROGUY - he will most likely go as well, paxton w/ heat exchanger and built tranny
099 Fever - Murray
SRT-IZ
Voodoo.....?????? might be to busy for us
Treker - East coast represent:D

What about Dragon (patrick), ChrisAZ.
Chuck B you still out there?
My bud Rob should be in.

TREKER said:
Coming to vist family for the holidays? We can meet up for a few :beer: if you want.

yep home for the holidays! Your out east right?

I also have a place in Tucson that we can do a Dyno day...Or both.

19th Dyno day
20th Track day

Might be alot to do it over 2 days:elefant:

BurntRubber said:
yep home for the holidays! Your out east right?

Live out east but work in Lindenhurst. I will be working over the xmas break at the schools doing a bleacher replacement so I will be around. Could always hook up for a few.

azpyroguy said:
Guys;

I just got off with Butch (Track Manager @ Speedworld), and they are VERY willing to work with us to get this going, and make it happen.

They highly reccomend a SUNDAY as these events like this type (from past history/experience) will have the best turnout.

He also reccomended that we setup the event to be a MOPAR only show/shine/drags, thus allowing the expenses to be soaked up quickly and have a really nice turn out.. (I agree with him)

We would partner with them on the event, and they would like 25% up front.

Estimated costs are - $4000-4200, inclusive of everything (rental, insurance, employees, etc..)

Charge a spectator fee of around $15
Charge a racer fee of around $25-30

If wanted to put together a purse for bracket racing then setup
a purse fee of $20-40, that all money goes into for "winnings, trophies, etc", plus that covers setting up a BRACKET Staging Lane only.

Essentially they share all the profits of the event with the club, so for instance, lets say we take in $10,000 (racers, spectators, etc..), take the base fee off of $4200 (approx), leaves $5800.00, they will split that in half with the club.

The also mentioned that we come up with some sponsors of the event, have a title sponsor, etc... to come up with door prizes for the spectators, etc.

The only thing they ask is that ANY media (online, print, etc..) they they are allowed to proof it first.

They will also advertise some for the event, as they have regular newsletters, and adds in autotrader, etc.. and if we print up posters they will hand them out at the gates weeks prior to the event, to draw attention, etc..

Something that is big... there are NO SURPRISE fees.. or we forgot to charge you this... everything is up front, on paper, etc..

So far, all events of this nature have been a huge success at the track.
FSTJACK said:
I just might make it.

The owner of Speed World, Bill is a friend...........

You should talk with Jack about this!!

azpyroguy said:
Guys;

I just got off with Butch (Track Manager @ Speedworld), and they are VERY willing to work with us to get this going, and make it happen.

They highly reccomend a SUNDAY as these events like this type (from past history/experience) will have the best turnout.

He also reccomended that we setup the event to be a MOPAR only show/shine/drags, thus allowing the expenses to be soaked up quickly and have a really nice turn out.. (I agree with him)

We would partner with them on the event, and they would like 25% up front.

Estimated costs are - $4000-4200, inclusive of everything (rental, insurance, employees, etc..)

Charge a spectator fee of around $15
Charge a racer fee of around $25-30

If wanted to put together a purse for bracket racing then setup
a purse fee of $20-40, that all money goes into for "winnings, trophies, etc", plus that covers setting up a BRACKET Staging Lane only.

Essentially they share all the profits of the event with the club, so for instance, lets say we take in $10,000 (racers, spectators, etc..), take the base fee off of $4200 (approx), leaves $5800.00, they will split that in half with the club.

The also mentioned that we come up with some sponsors of the event, have a title sponsor, etc... to come up with door prizes for the spectators, etc.

The only thing they ask is that ANY media (online, print, etc..) they they are allowed to proof it first.

They will also advertise some for the event, as they have regular newsletters, and adds in autotrader, etc.. and if we print up posters they will hand them out at the gates weeks prior to the event, to draw attention, etc..

Something that is big... there are NO SURPRISE fees.. or we forgot to charge you this... everything is up front, on paper, etc..

So far, all events of this nature have been a huge success at the track.

i could help on printing the flyers??????
let me know to see if i could help?

BTW, how cum no one has added me to the list? you Girls don't want me to go? also Brad did you get the truck from JT????

Whitesnake said:

BTW, how cum no one has added me to the list? you Girls don't want me to go? also Brad did you get the truck from JT????

Printing flyers will work for sure.:rock: Everybody wants you to go Eddie and yes I got J.T.'s truck. :burnout: :burnout: Check out VnmPwrd truck photos thread.

SrtBrad said:
Printing flyers will work for sure.:rock: Everybody wants you to go Eddie and yes I got J.T.'s truck. :burnout: :burnout: Check out VnmPwrd truck photos thread.

well keep me posted!

Whitesnake said:

copy and paste, so easy a caveman can do it!

wyoramsrt-10
newmexicoviper
burntrubber - Fingerman
srtbrad - Running cams
chrisaz
TheSickness
AZPYROGUY - he will most likely go as well, paxton w/ heat exchanger and built tranny
099 Fever - Murray
SRT-IZ
Treker - East coast represent
Whitesnake - twenty fo's

My bud Rob should be in.

BurntRubber said:
wyoramsrt-10
newmexicoviper
burntrubber - Fingerman
srtbrad - Running cams
chrisaz
TheSickness
099 Fever - Murray
SRT-IZ
Treker - East coast represent
Whitesnake - twenty fo's

My bud Rob should be in.

26" BABY!!!!!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details