What Brake pads are you running

Finally after almost a month after my set back stroke , I finally decided to finish the front brakes Drivers side .. was still a pain in the ask and took way to long.. the time it use to take me to do such a simple task should have on taken may 2 hours or less to do all 4 brakes and not 2 hours to do just 1 damn wheel .. well the fronts complete and still need to check the rears when I detail the rear wheels , wells and calipers .. but for know I’m taking a crappy break for the day and see how I feel tomorrow.. I took the 10 for a good run the seat the new pads and damn it hahahaha they worked GREAT HAHAHA !
I can’t get over how well the calipers cleaned up from what they looked like previous after years of never being anything but cleaned when I washed the truck ..

IMG_0894.jpegIMG_0893.jpeg

These were to old disc pads .. I think the had a few miles left on them. lol IMG_0895.jpeg

Finally after almost a month after my set back stroke , I finally decided to finish the front brakes Drivers side .. was still a pain in the ask and took way to long.. the time it use to take me to do such a simple task should have on taken may 2 hours or less to do all 4 brakes and not 2 hours to do just 1 damn wheel .. well the fronts complete and still need to check the rears when I detail the rear wheels , wells and calipers .. but for know I’m taking a crappy break for the day and see how I feel tomorrow.. I took the 10 for a good run the seat the new pads and damn it hahahaha they worked GREAT HAHAHA !
I can’t get over how well the calipers cleaned up from what they looked like previous after years of never being anything but cleaned when I washed the truck ..

View attachment 66136View attachment 66137
Very nice!!! Glad you got it finished!

Stock dusty ones...
Actually worn out Zekhausen pads .. I may have the original stock pads buried in some container hahah .. I hated those pads from the factory ,, embarrassing screeching dust bowl pads . I didnt realize when I bought the truck how high maintenance the thing would be just due to the brake dust hahaha I had to do a complete. Truck detail every 50 miles lol

Last edited:
Actually worn out Zekhausen pads .. I may have the original stock pads buried in some container hahah .. I hated those pads from the factory ,, embarrassing screeching dust bowl pads .mimdidnt realize when I bought the truck how high maintenance the thing would be just due to the brake dust hahaha I had to do a complete. Truck detail every 50 miles lol
Lol! That's why I don't drive mine -

Okay hold off on the tomatoes!

He's probably trying to figure out how to save that poor whale!! Without exploding it - reading Whale neck massage technique

He's probably trying to figure out how to save that poor whale!! Without exploding it - reading Whale neck massage technique
Hahaha ! I’m sure he will come up with the proper technique to get it past the finish line in a NA fashion :) with a great ET !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back