what did santa bring?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Well since I have been told too many times I am a 40 year old 10 year old I figured this might be a cool thread:D

Post up if ya want what santa brought ya :elefant: :elefant:

My good friend Santa brought me a kick ass Miller dimming welding helmet:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

dont have a program on here yet to get pics off my camera,but will post pics as soon as I do, its sweet!!!!!

black helmet with flames and a skull on top:aetsch:

TNVIPER said:
Santa must come early in the tar hills....I wont know till morning...:toilet:
LOLOLL its funny for years my family celebrated on the eve, joannes on day
so for most of our marriage we do both, open a touch on eve then rest on the day

heheheheh this year I got eve:D

GADodgetech said:
Santa brought me home to see my family, and for that I am thankful :rock:
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Don't know if he got me much, but I just got finished putting together a dollhouse from him for my 3 year old! Now I just have to park some pimpin toy cars in front of it to make it not sooooo girly!;)

linemup said:
Don't know if he got me much, but I just got finished putting together a dollhouse from him for my 3 year old! Now I just have to park some pimpin toy cars in front of it to make it not sooooo girly!;)
:D :D :D :D :D :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOLL its funny for years my family celebrated on the eve, joannes on day
so for most of our marriage we do both, open a touch on eve then rest on the day

heheheheh this year I got eve:D

Growing up I had to wait till Christmas morning to open presents...once all my brothers & sisters (9 of us) and my parents got up....I was always the 1st up..........my wife got to open 1 present Christmas eve growing up but I have made her wait till morning since we married....

I have an 18 month old grandson who saw a commercial for a Tonka "Chuck the Truck", he now runs about the house yelling "Chuck the Truck".

Everybody in the family has been on a search & destroy for this silly truck with no luck. Yesterday I walk into Target to get some last minute stuff and decided to walk down the toy isle. Guess what, there sat one "Chuck the Truck". I immediately snagged it up, so Grandpa Santa is bringing a Chuck the Truck in the morning.

TNVIPER said:
Growing up I had to wait till Christmas morning to open presents...once all my brothers & sisters (9 of us) and my parents got up....I was always the 1st up..........my wife got to open 1 present Christmas eve growing up but I have made her wait till morning since we married....
:D :D

ccfeyh said:
I have an 18 month old grandson who saw a commercial for a Tonka "Chuck the Truck", he now runs about the house yelling "Chuck the Truck".

Everybody in the family has been on a search & destroy for this silly truck with no luck. Yesterday I walk into Target to get some last minute stuff and decided to walk down the toy isle. Guess what, there sat one "Chuck the Truck". I immediately snagged it up, so Grandpa Santa is bringing a Chuck the Truck in the morning.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant:

Well,I dont know about santa...But, my wife gave me the down payment (as my christmas present) for my current (3rd - haha) SRT10 !! THANX BABYDOLL! Now,IM BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN! YEEHAW!

I got great friends that are ALWAYS there to help, what more could I want? Oh, I got some pretty cards, too.

I was hoping for some nookie but all I got was a bite out of a Santa cookie!:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back