what did santa bring?

6 geese a laying

2 pipes a crossing...

Yeah Santa's gonna bring some X-pipes for me this year. The crotchless thong on my list was sold out because of a greedy single turbo charged, front yard pond having guy somewhere in New Mexico and another dashing low milk price hording individual in Arizona. Damn.

Last edited:
I buy my own gifts, so this year the Cobra got new shocks, springs, sway bars, and I bought myself a metal band saw.

Not sure that Santa brought me anything..times are kinda tough right now, but getting better..For example..I mentioned elsewhere that I want to open a business designing and building fiberglass structures. At work on Wednesday we had our company Xmas party and I got talking with some of the higher ups about my idea. They told me they have a project right now that they are looking to buy this type of structure for. We are getting together next week to discuss and if all goes well, this will run into the hundreds of thousands of $$$ in sales this coming year for my little venture.Keep your fingers crossed for me..I could sure use this..

Riff62 said:
Not sure that Santa brought me anything..times are kinda tough right now, but getting better..For example..I mentioned elsewhere that I want to open a business designing and building fiberglass structures. At work on Wednesday we had our company Xmas party and I got talking with some of the higher ups about my idea. They told me they have a project right now that they are looking to buy this type of structure for. We are getting together next week to discuss and if all goes well, this will run into the hundreds of thousands of $$$ in sales this coming year for my little venture.Keep your fingers crossed for me..I could sure use this..

Fingers are crossed Matt.:rock:

I should mention that it makes it hard to type.:eek: :D

battery relocate kit from jmb. My wife is getting better at hiding what I am getting cause I had no idea. To bad I broke my ankle and won't be able to get the damn thing in for a while.

i got a diamond starter kit:( :toilet:

Welp first of all i got a sweet new HD camera from my girl friend who is tired of seeing me make videos with a crapy camera.. and i got some loyd floor matts with the fang emblems and SRT-10 Viper stiched in them..... i'm excited i can't wait to play with my new toys! lol

Silverback said:
I buy my own gifts..

That's good John because I doubt anyone would manage to successfully purchase bananas in such a large bulk as you would need them.

Got a sweet Military (re-issue) Benrus wristwatch. :) It's just like the one our troops were issued in WWII. Right down to the Swiss 17J Mechanical movement! :rock:

Last edited:
I got Stinker's line-lock kit :rock: , a black gas door lid and OEM Night Runner headlights(jontyre);) to begin my semi-murdered out look, a kenwood sirius integration kit and a remote for my kenwood headunit.

SANTEEN said:
I got Stinker's line-lock kit :rock: , a black gas door lid and OEM Night Runner headlights(jontyre);) to begin my semi-murdered out look, a kenwood sirius integration kit and a remote for my kenwood headunit.
ahh joy did listen to me,

my truck is running for now with that used centerforce installed i think i can get 10 days out of that clutch until my mcleod clutch arrives on the friggin 4th! of jan,looks like the mile run is out though,i doubt this clutch would hold up

I woke up this morning and Lynette was alive.....

That was more than enough for me.....

I also feel better than I did the last couple days....

For what more can one ask?

Happy Birthday, Lord Jesus. Happy Birthday to you......

D

I revise my post from earlier..Although it is a great opportunity, having 3 generations of my wifes family here right now is pretty cool..unfortunately the drinking has begun and pretty soon it will be an estrogen fest..lol..Merry Xmas

Riff62 said:
I revise my post from earlier..Although it is a great opportunity, having 3 generations of my wifes family here right now is pretty cool..unfortunately the drinking has begun and pretty soon it will be an estrogen fest..lol..Merry Xmas

Better than a testosterone fest, if you ask me..........

Merry Christmas, Matt-o........

D

Merry Christmas Tim..Hope its a good one for you guys..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back