what did santa bring?

I got permission from the boss to buy some internals so I can finally insall my turbos!

Oh not much...... My wife's pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: Just found out this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMT/SRT said:
Oh not much...... My wife's pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: Just found out this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Travis :rock: :rock: :rock:

My wife and I didnt exchange but my son had a great day and thats all that matters. I have been building Star Wars lego sets since 5 am yesterday :)

I got a Supertuner for my Megacab. Will see if it makes any difference on the drive home to Portland.I leave sunday from Carpinteria, Cal. and will spend the next 15 hours on I-5.

Got 2 watch my baby boy's first christmas :) Plus i got a LEAN MEAN FAT REDUCIN' GRILLIN MACHINE lol

Silverback said:
You need to see if you got the Gift Receipt. Some of us need to be returned.:eek: ;) :p :D
not chance in hell my friend:p

EMT CONGRATS BRO:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

EMT/SRT said:

Congrats to you and the ms's!:rock: Will this be your first!?!

Still waiting for Santa Sticker to bring me mine!:D
I'm thinking new oil lines that dont leak. :rock:

Waiting.....

linemup said:
Congrats to you and the ms's!:rock: Will this be your first!?!

No sir. We have a 4 y/o daughter Kinsley.
Carwash012-1.jpg

We are excited. Planned this one! Krystal wanted to be done having babies by 30. She turns 28 in February so we decided to go ahead and try. Thanks for the congrats!

EMT/SRT said:
Congrats Travis!!!!!!!! Can't ask for much more than that!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

amtrucker22 said:
We got the best gift ever... 3 days early...

photo4.jpg
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

EMT/SRT said:
No sir. We have a 4 y/o daughter Kinsley.
Carwash012-1.jpg

We are excited. Planned this one! Krystal wanted to be done having babies by 30. She turns 28 in February so we decided to go ahead and try. Thanks for the congrats!

I knew I had seen a beautiful girl in you sig before, but didn't know if she was yours or family. She's a cutie! I have an almost 3 year old, and a 7 week old! And my name is Travis! Also I'm drunk!
Anyways I just put my oldest to bed, fed the lil one who is now making my arm numb:) And would like to wish you and the wife the best of luck!!! Even if you sell the truck I hope to meet ya one day!:rock:

Oh yea as long as you have another girl! All my buddies around here already have boys, so I don't need any more problems, and there's nothing like daddys girls!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back