what did santa bring?

I got to spend X-mas with the family this year and for that I'm grateful.

Hope everyone is enjoying our lords birthday. Cheers

The usual, Watch, Jeans, Shirts.....................

And FLYING lessons. My logbook and books, and my first hours flight paid for. Then to top it off, my neighbor is going to get his instructors certificate back and teach me. He flys for a living so I totaly trust him. :rock:
I have wanted to do this for years, this is just the sorta kick I needed. Better watch out from above. :)

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I GOT ONE OF THOSE BLOWER HEATERS ALSO FOR THE SHOP, WORKS GREAT! BUT IT IS KINDA LOUD HENCE WHY I AM HAVING TO YELL!:D

A little chilly up there? Nice and warm today. We were thinking about taking the boat out :D

I bought mostly for my wifey this year... she is finishing up school and working also so she deserved a great christmas. I change jobs last year and have (by the grace of god) doing very well. And ive also found a great group of guys to bs with about my new truck so all in all great year. Next year im starting construction of my dream house so let the chaos begin.

12 meg camera, 1tb hard drive,remote starter,1000w surround sound :):rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I GOT ONE OF THOSE BLOWER HEATERS ALSO FOR THE SHOP, WORKS GREAT! BUT IT IS KINDA LOUD HENCE WHY I AM HAVING TO YELL!:D

Like a salamander? :confused: Yeah, those are loud. :eek: They'll heat the shit right outta somethin tho! :D :p

....... You should look into a oil furnace. :dontknow: :)

got a demon 750cfm double pumper race carb:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

and money card for harbor freight,

also got a nitrous bottle from SRTbrad:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Let's see, what did Santa bring me today. First off he brought me happiness of being with my family and watching all the little ones eyes get wide with excitement as they open their presents.

Also the feeling of getting a nice hug from my oldest daughter and a nice Merry Christmas from her early this morning.

After all the good things I was also humbled a little this afternoon in remembrence of my father who passed on 13 years ago today. Merry Christmas Dad, you're still with me everyday.

Got a rain check for a refurbished Gforce transmission. Seems the "G" elves aren't as fast as Santa's, but well worth the wait.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks Dom...I mean Santa.;)

WOLFRAM said:
Got a rain check for a refurbished Gforce transmission. Seems the "G" elves aren't as fast as Santa's, but well worth the wait.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks Dom...I mean Santa.;)
yes sir will try and get everything figured out this week

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back