What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Last Saturday, I had a complete detail done on my classic 1996 300ZX Twin Turbo.

That includes, wash, clay bar, paste wax (Black Magic), leather treatment, dash treatment, shampoo rugs. The whole 9 yards....

Fucker looks virtually brand new.....

Cost- 1 box of MX2 Toros........

Can't beat that shit....

Django 2 looks awesome.....

D

Attachments

• IMG_3004.JPG
    IMG_3004.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 36
Django said:
Last Saturday, I had a complete detail done on my classic 1996 300ZX Twin Turbo.

That includes, wash, clay bar, paste wax (Black Magic), leather treatment, dash treatment, shampoo rugs. The whole 9 yards....

Fucker looks virtually brand new.....

Cost- 1 box of MX2 Toros........

Can't beat that shit....

Django 2 looks awesome.....

D
Some better pics would be appreciated, I'm sure.:rock:

I waited for a phone call. It had to go back to the shop leaking oil from the kaboooom stage. So not they have to order stuff. Man it is crazy but I love her

I didn't do a thing with my 10 today. It is hot and rainy so it is spending time in the dry AC garage!

gunu said:
hey srtinct is that an LSU logo on the back of that beautiful boat ??? sweet !!! go tigers !!!!!
No, LSV for the model type. Did see an orange and blue in Gator colors.

eddie102870 said:
im reading out of the book of prof too.:D 2nd chapter says "thou shalt not give a shit if you loose a race or not. just look good doing it:D "

Anything under 14 is overkill. I can still beat my wife when she is in the Prius...close...but I can get her every time!

Did strap it on a Hemi Charger spraying tonight...just for a few feet, then I remembered...Street Racing is Illegal and Stupid! What was he thinking anyway???

Sat mine on the ground and went for successful burst down my block and back for the first time in 4 months:rock:

OSO said:
Sat mine on the ground and went for successful burst down my block and back for the first time in 4 months:rock:

:eek:She's alive??? 'Bout damn time. Now make sure she stays healthy at least until I get back.

Crap... I still have two more to do!:(

BEFORE::mad:
DIRTY_P6070079.jpg

AFTER::D
CLEANED_P6070068.jpg

Thou shall never let them get that bad again!:D

I need some more beer!:beer:​

Prof said:
PermaStar...

Dry rag is all that is needed.

I knew you would pop up with that damn picture!:p :D

I'd love to get mine done with the black chrome by them but no $$$,
and I don't have any extra wheels.:(

What's your house alarm code?;)

Last edited:
Alex and I drove our truck 800 miles round trip to Roy's, and back this weekend. She now sits at 19,750 miles on the OD.

Now I have to clean her up, because she is about as dirty as she has ever been.

Bill.

Well let's see. I took my truck to the dealership today. My wife has been complaining about the passenger A/C not being as cool as the driver's side. I did notice it. So took it to Bob Pforte Dodge in Marianna, Fl. It is the dealership that sold the truck to it's original owner. They checked the A/C system. Chrysler says the dual climate control trucks tend to have a 10 -12 degree difference from the driver to the passenger side. Driver side was 44 degrees and the passenger side was 53 degrees. Not really complaining since it was 99 degrees in the shop.

While there, I asked what was considered "normal" wear and tear on the steering wheel. I told them the problem I have is it is getting sticky on a hot day at the 12:00 position.

At first, he said it was normal and he couldn't order one. Then right before I left, he said he ordered one and would call me when it arrives!!!

All in all, a pleasant dealership experiance! Plus I got to play with a 09 RAM. VERY NICE!

EMT/SRT said:
Well let's see. I took my truck to the dealership today. My wife has been complaining about the passenger A/C not being as cool as the driver's side. I did notice it. So took it to Bob Pforte Dodge in Marianna, Fl. It is the dealership that sold the truck to it's original owner. They checked the A/C system. Chrysler says the dual climate control trucks tend to have a 10 -12 degree difference from the driver to the passenger side. Driver side was 44 degrees and the passenger side was 53 degrees. Not really complaining since it was 99 degrees in the shop.

While there, I asked what was considered "normal" wear and tear on the steering wheel. I told them the problem I have is it is getting sticky on a hot day at the 12:00 position.

At first, he said it was normal and he couldn't order one. Then right before I left, he said he ordered one and would call me when it arrives!!!

All in all, a pleasant dealership experiance! Plus I got to play with a 09 RAM. VERY NICE!

That's awesome!

All I did to mine today was actually drive it to work.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back