What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Prof said:
I'll find out Monday!

They use to advertise in the trader and had many listings on ebay.
Think they screwed to many people, be careful they may bite!:confused:

Back to the thread...

Clouds were threatening all day so instead of detailing the SRT
the Dakota got the cheap one step cleaner/wax job.:D

Stagethree said:
They use to advertise in the trader and had many listings on ebay.
Think they screwed to many people, be careful they may bite!:confused:

Back to the thread...

Clouds were threatening all day so instead of detailing the SRT
the Dakota got the cheap one step cleaner/wax job.:D

Thanks for the heads up!

Venom Power said:
The day started out like any other at the grind. Ironhead phoned up previously to make sure I had all of the necessary tools to complete what we planned for #1900. Of course, I was a bit hesitant and confused about why some of his requests were on the tool list...
EngineShots003.jpg

But no matter. I was enthusiastic about the project so I complied with his request. I phoned up OSO and he came over to help out.

Soon it became apparent that..... I just... Am not cut out for this stuff anymore. You can say I had a little trouble...
EngineShots005.jpg

Okay so it was a bit more trouble than I let on...
EngineShots009.jpg

NO I was really in trouble. Oh and here's where it gets wierd...
EngineShots008.jpg

I find out what the petroleum jelly was for... But we won't get into that.
EngineShots006.jpg

Both Ironhead and OSO got in there and really put a hell of a lot more effort than they had to. GREAT GUYS!!!:top:
EngineShots002.jpg

EngineShots001.jpg

The end result?

EngineShots018.jpg

EngineShots017.jpg

EngineShots016.jpg

EngineShots015.jpg

Of course I still have to put in the wire seperators, hard rediator pipes and clean up the engine bay. As of now she runs and sounds fantastic (and the Powersticks weren't even installed yet). The Champion plugs that were in there REALLY needed to come out. They were definately worn down much.

But seriously if it weren't for IronHead and OSO, I don't think I would have survived this project with my sanity in tact. Thanks guys. I most certainly owe you both.:D I needed Viper techs?:confused: NAH, just friends.:marchmellow:

went pretty good for a project ,,except it was 92 and humid:marchmellow: The vaseline was so we could grease up antnee and slip him into the tight spots ,,,and it was his first

Roz-SRT said:
I cut a big FN hole in my grille today . . . I'll explain later. ;)

Here's my explaination. . . :D

DSCN2062.jpg

DSCN2063.jpg

i thinkin on same thing ,,but not quite so big ,,i was thinking on doing both sides low so it would blow down over headers mmm,,and putting a smaller hole for direct air intake flow :D

Antnee, the pics are great!! Are you coming to Panama City or not:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
Antnee, the pics are great!! Are you coming to Panama City or not:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

At this point :dontknow: I'm still not certain. I may have to get with you this week to ship the 4.56's to you.

Venom Power said:
At this point :dontknow: I'm still not certain. I may have to get with you this week to ship the 4.56's to you.
Hey I need the parts but the most important thing is to get your big ass to Florida!!!:D :D :D :D

Roz-SRT said:

DSCN2062.jpg

DSCN2063.jpg
Very nice.:congrats::congrats:

As for mine i have continued to do weight reduction i am now down 174lbs , i pulled my subs they weighed 12lbs each =48lbs my scale doesn't go up high enough to weigh the box but i expect it to be another 100lbs so that will make it 274lbs lighter 12.5 here i come:D

Last edited:
Roz-SRT said:

DSCN2062.jpg

DSCN2063.jpg

That's awesome! Is that the same emblem as the actual Viper third brake light? Or is it an aftermarket one? Really cool! :rock:

Damn goose got my hood today!

Used to be the pelicans when I lived in Florida...now its those damn Canadian geese...

You Canuks need to keep your birds at home!

Prof said:

Used to be the pelicans when I lived in Florida...now its those damn Canadian geese...

Prof,

I hope I didn't miss it...but did you get the scoop on those Chargers?

Lee

Prof said:

I'll mention that to their leader...

Wil

CarolinaSRT10 said:
Prof,

I hope I didn't miss it...but did you get the scoop on those Chargers?

Lee

I was told that the owner is a shady character and has had some pretty ugly dealings on Ebay...I still want to stop by, but have not done so yet.

Prof said:
I was told that the owner is a shady character and has had some pretty ugly dealings on Ebay...I still want to stop by, but have not done so yet.

Thank you Sir,

I love that body style...

Lee

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back