What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

I put my new Powerstick mufflers on. They sound sweet! Way better than the factory Borla upgrade. Now that it sounds so nice it makes wanna drive faster, just to hear it more.

i finally got my gear box completely torn down. broke several teeth on the 5/6 gear and found out my 3rd gear has a chip in the tooth. So now my bill for my transmission went from $450 (new tailshaft, dampner, and seal) to $1200 (new 5/6 gear, new 3rd gear, bearing kit, shim kit, snap ring kit, and assembly lube). I was having fun until the bill started to add up quick.

Thought about washing my truck but then it rained. I'll leave it in the garage another day.

Pulled it out of the garage, moved the trash containers to the front of the house, moved the truck back into the garage...but enjoyed hearing it fire up twice for the process! I love my truck.

Moved wifey's from one side of the garage to the other so I can load up more stuff to move. 5003 miles on #997 now!!!

I drove mine from Tampa to Nashville for the country music festival ( fan fest) I left a 1500 mile carbon footprint in the process:D

thewelshm

It stopped raining finally so i took CE#19 out of the garage and ripped around for a bit...:burnout:

THEWELSHM said:
I drove mine from Tampa to Nashville for the country music festival ( fan fest) I left a 1500 mile carbon footprint in the process:D

thewelshm
You went right thru Chattanooga, did you at least blow your horn??

FastSRT19 said:
It stopped raining finally so i took CE#19 out of the garage and ripped around for a bit...:burnout:

Sweet. If you get close to Toms River say hello to my old high school for me!

I went to HS in Toms River when there was only one Toms River HS...lived in Pine Beach.

IMG_051_edited.jpg

Prof said:
I went to HS in Toms River when there was only one Toms River HS...lived in Pine Beach.

IMG_051_edited.jpg

Wow, you really are old! That must of been back before they started using the leather helmets in Football...:D

I took my truck out of the garage. I tried out the clutch, reverse works fine, shifts easily at any rpm. I think I have the clutch fixed!!!
My truck runs/drives/shifts better than it ever has since I bought it. I am very happy. I usually get pissed every time I drive but not today. I truly love the way it ran today. I shifted 3-4 @ 5500rpms with no problem for the first time ever!
I brought it home and cleaned for the show Saturday in Fairmont, WV. I'll be there. I'm planning to run some dyno numbers and take some pics. I hope to get them on here next week or so.

Got my powersticks in today!!:rock: Gotta work 12 hour shift tomorrow so they will be going on Saturday morning and I'll try to get some video of the 16" sticks :D

i got half of my tranny put back together. what a pita it is shimming the shafts and lining up shift rails. (maybe since its my first time) im just glad im on the home stretch now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back