What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

I purchased a couple of 17x10" AE wheels with M&H drag radials today. You know what this means right..? There's finally gonna be some track time afoot. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!:D

But knowing me, :dontknow: I'd probably just install them, break out a bottle of white shoe polish, write some meaningless numbers on the passenger window, shoot pics and never hit the track.

Attachments

• P1000785.JPG
    P1000785.JPG
    216.6 KB · Views: 33
  • P1000786.JPG
    P1000786.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 30
Venom Power said:
I purchased a couple of 17x10" AE wheels with M&H drag radials today. You know what this means right..? There's finally gonna be some track time afoot. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!:D

But knowing me, :dontknow: I'd probably just install them, break out a bottle of white shoe polish, write some meaningless numbers on the passenger window, shoot pics and never hit the track.

A nameless guy once told me "Roy you have a great truck, don't race it, just drive it and enjoy it."

I have followed 1Fast400's advice for the past two or three years...

Prof said:
A nameless guy once told me "Roy you have a great truck, don't race it, just drive it and enjoy it."

I have followed 1Fast400's advice for the past two or three years...

That's all I needed to see Roy. Thank you for passing that bit of priceless wisdom down my way. #1900 never broke down on me and she drives the same as she did when I first steered her off the Chrysler lot with 8 miles clocked on her ODO. I think these DR's are only going to be for show. I would like a Rice Eater styled picture for once.

Went to 2 shows and a local forum GTG yesterday. It was the most I have drove my truck in one day and I loved it. Took best late model at the first show and nothing at the second show. Had a great day!

Drove to Wichita to get my bottles filled. The shop owner talked me into putting it on the Dyno Dynamics dyno. What better to do on a Sunday afternoon! 554.4whp,644.3ftlb. Learned my fuel jets are too big and had a good time.

Stinkers Lines Oil Cooler and Power Steering

Just got em on this evening. Look Great. Somehow the retaining clip was gone on the Factory PS line at the pump:mad:

Oil Lines
stinkers lines and GN exhaust 010.jpg

stinkers lines and GN exhaust 013.jpg

stinkers lines and GN exhaust 016.jpg

stinkers lines and GN exhaust 019.jpg

PS Lines
stinkers lines and GN exhaust 011.jpg

stinkers lines and GN exhaust 018.jpg

stinkers lines and GN exhaust 023.jpg

stinkers lines and GN exhaust 026.jpg

Got started on my new center console. Moved the rear section of the 06 console back 2 inches and fabricated a new forward piece so that it ties in to the dash . It will also be painted to match the rest of the dash.

got my new ebc rotors and pads this weekend. waiting for the front pads and then i'll start putting them on. ill post some pictures soon

Finished cleaning the front end.

Wash with Dawn, clay bar, Zaino Luster Enhancer, Griot's #4 Machine Polish (by hand), buff by hand, Zaino Luster Enhancer, Zaino Show Car Polish, and buff by hand.

Doors and cab tomorrow...bed panels on Thursday, rear end on Friday, Saturday, complete second coat of Zaino Polish...

Cantigny Car Show on Sunday. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Prof said:
Finished cleaning the front end.

Wash with Dawn, clay bar, Zaino Luster Enhancer, Griot's #4 Machine Polish (by hand), buff by hand, Zaino Luster Enhancer, Zaino Show Car Polish, and buff by hand.

Doors and cab tomorrow...bed panels on Thursday, rear end on Friday, Saturday, complete second coat of Zaino Polish...

Cantigny Car Show on Sunday. :rock: :rock: :rock:
only two coats?

the zaino just gets to looking good with 2 coats. mine didnt start standing up until about the 4th or 5th coat.

Saturday I changed my oil. Went to Rotella 5w40 wt synthetic.I was surprised to hear no more lower end clatter at startup. I have heard that for some time and thought it was normal. Seems to stick in the bearings much better than Mobile1 or Castrol Syntec.
Anyone else have the same noises??

watch it collect dust in the garage !!! dam the rain and bugs... think im going into withdrawl !!!!!! :mad: i need it want to drive it now !!! maybe this weekend.... sorry guys had to vent a little !!!! :p :p

i put new ball joints and upper and lower control arm bushings in ,,,my back is freaking killing me now :mad:

i claybared my trk full detail inside and out... took me 6 hours....so worth it though... paint looks like new

well as i figure out when i have time to pull the trans, i put my truck up on jack stands to install the ebc rotors and pads from stinker. Only able to do the rear at the moment since ebc was back ordered on front pads.

Attachments

• IMG_3197.JPG
    IMG_3197.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3198.JPG
    IMG_3198.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 35
71dusterjon said:
well as i figure out when i have time to pull the trans, i put my truck up on jack stands to install the ebc rotors and pads from stinker. Only able to do the rear at the moment since ebc was back ordered on front pads.
btw you should see those soon, I would hope by friday:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back