What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Holy Sh*t! That wasn't anyone from here was it?

:dito:
Looks like it was posted yesterday. Anyone we know?

that's just nuts. i just showed my girlfriend that and she told me if i want to burnout like that i can find myself a new girlfriend

That dude would of been fine if he was on a much bigger patch of asphalt. Like a parking lot or something. You would think he would of known about the dreaded tail whip these trucks do. Maybe he had just bought it.. then it really sucks.

There is just no accounting for stupidity... He said "Did I blow a tire?" No Numb Nuts, you just can't drive.... Major Fail......

Just sad it had to be one of these trucks to teach him a lesson he will remember for the rest of his life.

Da1Chief said:
There is just no accounting for stupidity... He said "Did I blow a tire?" No Numb Nuts, you just can't drive.... Major Fail......

Just sad it had to be one of these trucks to teach him a lesson he will remember for the rest of his life.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Pollished up my B&B tips including the inside :D
Hey, I was back there polishing the license plate frame, so why not.

I can't stop watching this video over and over. But I think I figured out why he lost control. It's because he didn't have a spoiler on it. :D :D

Hmmm, what did I do to mine today? Well, I followed up with my dealer on a new fan control module and wheel lock key (long story here...) and I had a Mopar catback put on. Yeah for the latter.

oh and i drifted the beast around an empty parking lot, i will take pics in a bit im watching da baby till my wife gets back from the store then i will run down there

sorry it took a bit had to wait for the wife to get back from the store i can take more pics tomorrow it was dark out so the flash reflected a little off the leather

Attachments

• 114_0287.JPG
    114_0287.JPG
    825.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 114_0288.JPG
    114_0288.JPG
    826.6 KB · Views: 26
I used mine, I drove my daughter to dance class and then we went out to eat. It was one of those rare good times that I'll look back on someday! Hell, I'm reminiscing right now. She's nine and I just feel like she's growing up way too fast.
Anyway, we had a great evening and enjoyed every minute.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back