What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

i'm going to run by joans in a few days to see what they have. i'll post some pics of my stripes in few minutes. don't know if the pen will work for the area i'm going to try to cover.

so the previous owner had the seats redone so this is what i have to deal with. do you think the pen will work?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 30
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 37
71dusterjon said:
so the previous owner had the seats redone so this is what i have to deal with. do you think the pen will work?
it should but idk how long it would take and how many pens:dontknow: cuz that's a lot of material

honestly i cant say what the best course of action would be for your seats man cuz that is a whole lotta material

ViperPunk said:
honestly i cant say what the best course of action would be for your seats man cuz that is a whole lotta material

I'm thinking upolstery shop :dontknow:

yellowfever#154 said:
WTF were they thinking?

They weren't. Or they were covering something up :dontknow:

Do it right. Have the seats redone. You will be happier in the long run.

walbert said:
They weren't. Or they were covering something up :dontknow:

Do it right. Have the seats redone. You will be happier in the long run.
snail tracks:D ooops sorry dusty:D but dont smell the seats:argh: :slug: :slug: :slug: :slug: :slug:

Stinker said:
snail tracks:D ooops sorry dusty:D but dont smell the seats:argh: :slug: :slug: :slug: :slug: :slug:

no, then there would be once thick stripe in the center. TMI?

New heads cam intake bng pcm . First start of the new stuff, 16 plugs and only 8 cyl my trucks different by design:p

so i decided to start on the whole flat black theme today and painted my door handles and locking fuel door. hope to do the grill and bumpers soon too!

just reinstalled my trans tonight after getting the parts this afternoon. hopefully tomorrow finish up bolting everything together then wait for ebc to make up their mind when my pads will get here. then i'll start having some real fun.

Pulled all 4 tires and clean them. Washed truck with Dawn. Claybared. Adjusted Caltracs. Talked to a 13 year old that stopped by about trucks and his grandfathers GTO. Cool kid, I guess there is hope.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back