What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

EMT, wish I knew you wanted some. I sold the one's from my/John's/my truck, days after I got it back.

spdrcrj said:
EMT, wish I knew you wanted some. I sold the one's from my/John's/my truck, days after I got it back.

I saw that thread. Just missed it I think. I have a guy who took some off his 3500 because they were too small to tow his boat. he said "I'll bring em by and you can have em" Haven't seen him since!!:mad:

spdrcrj said:
I'm the one who bought them from you.

I've done a bunch of stuff to the truck since I got it back from John. Red LED brake lights, led third brake light, Viper stickers on the center caps and clear coated, XM kit, ipod adapter, LED interior lights, re-tinted the windows/de-tinted the windshield, replaced the long lug nuts with new stock ones, pulled the spring pads out of the front to lower it a touch more, and put 40 series sidewall tires back on. Oh and fixed a non-functioning HID foglight. Had the front cover off about 4 times for those damn foglights. LOL

My truck stayed in the garage because it's raining like hell here.

Bill.

I got my black grill from Justin in today and put it right away. The truck is now free of chrome except for my lug nuts.

To busy mopping the water out of my masterbed room and ripping out my carpet :mad:

Last edited:
Begood said:

Bill.

Same here Bill...the weekend is going to be nice!

Begood said:

Bill.
Mine stayed in the garage because it's sunny and warm :p :p :p :D :dontknow:

EMT/SRT said:
Pics! Need pics!

This will be going on the new black grill tomorrow. I'm hand-painting it so it's taking forever and I still have another 2 coats plus clear to throw on. I didn't want this to be be all blinging on the grill when everything else is black. Think it will pop more this way too.

Attachments

• SRT eblem.jpg
    SRT eblem.jpg
    552.2 KB · Views: 73
i backed mine in the shop yesterday rolled up the window and closed the door. next week bumper cover is coming off for repair and the rest of the lowering kit will be installed then im going to do a DIY on the transmission fluid change and change the oil and spark plugs. also have to take whats left of the exhaust out from under it.

Gonna wash mine today (show tomorrow) if it will just stop raining!!!

Prof said:
Gonna wash mine today (show tomorrow) if it will just stop raining!!!
get mine too, its all dirty. 88 degrees and no rain make for a dusty vehicle. that and the fact they are planting a 200 acre field next to the house.

but i did do something today ,,,see if anyone can catch it

002-1.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back