What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Wish I was down south....snowing like a bitch here:D

Went down to the storage place and fired her up -let everything come up to temp. pushed all the buttons. Drove back and forth 4 feet:D :D :D :D
Didn't want the tires to have flat spots:D :D :D Revved the motor and dreamed of street racing again:rock:

Yo, southern, dry weather boys :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Cruster said:
Wish I was down south....snowing like a bitch here:D

Went down to the storage place and fired her up -let everything come up to temp. pushed all the buttons. Drove back and forth 4 feet:D :D :D :D
Didn't want the tires to have flat spots:D :D :D Revved the motor and dreamed of street racing again:rock:

Yo, southern, dry weather boys :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:
well since you made mention of us southern boys.. "texas here" today i figuered i'd go have some fun... backed the truck out of the garage... and hit the interstate.. did a few 3rd 4th WOT runs.....Rolled down the windows enjoyed the 50º weather waved at a hot chick going back to college and then turned home to put the beast back in its layer:D hey you northern boys:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:
:D

Well not my car but one we did her at the dealer. Its the first 2010 I know of to be lifted since no one makes a kit for the new body 2010 2500's.

DSC01789......JPG

DSC01790.....JPG

DSC01792.......JPG

DSC01794........JPG

DSC01795........JPG

dragon said:
Well not my car but one we did her at the dealer. Its the first 2010 I know of to be lifted since no one makes a kit for the new body 2010 2500's.

Damn, that looks good... The headlight setup almost remind me of the last gen SuperDuty Fords (before Furd screwed up the whole thing on the new design). :rock:

ARE THOSE VENTS IN THE HOOD!?!??! :eek: :dROOL:

They are lueveres or how ever you spell it lol It definantly resembles a Ford more so the interior but definantly comfy inside.

Black1 said:
Damn, that looks good... The headlight setup almost remind me of the last gen SuperDuty Fords (before Furd screwed up the whole thing on the new design). :rock:ARE THOSE VENTS IN THE HOOD!?!??! :eek: :dROOL:

You nailed it the headlights do resemble the Fords.

I like the look and the overall appearance of the 2010 Dodge Pu.

Lifted it is a very manly looking truck.

Drove to my daughters birthday dinner tonight,its 40 degreses here,man the truck loves the cold.

FSTJACK said:
You nailed it the headlights do resemble the Fords.

I like the look and the overall appearance of the 2010 Dodge Pu.

Lifted it is a very manly looking truck.

All the good looks and comfort of the Ford.... without all the hassle and heckling from your friends! :D ;) :elefant:

Tooloe said:
well since you made mention of us southern boys.. "texas here" today i figuered i'd go have some fun... backed the truck out of the garage... and hit the interstate.. did a few 3rd 4th WOT runs.....Rolled down the windows enjoyed the 50º weather waved at a hot chick going back to college and then turned home to put the beast back in its layer:D hey you northern boys:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:
LMAO!:D

ZCx said:
were they 2.5 or 3"ers antknee????

any difference in the poppin????

Carl, I found out that our stock pipes are 2.5"ers.. The shop slapped in 3" pipes from the cats to the 3" x-pipe. The only part left to make a full 3" exhaust are the mids area where those cats are. I am planning for high flow mids from JMB. A well respected local member here has a set for me to pick up. Are those JMB high-flow mids 3"ers?

Tooloe said:

From a Northern boy....

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:
:goodnight: :goodnight:

Bought some Cal-tracs from Stink, parts to powdercoater sat. under hood covers & Bed rollup cover. Priced front end drop kit feb. (stink) install, priced cal-vues & checking on paint for same (stinker). ordering end link kit from JMB. All installed by march 1st.

Jim

had some of sheriff's stop by the shop today and check out some of the cars i was working on. then one cop made a joke that i should get a dui so he could impound my truck for 30 days so he could transform his 08 qc using parts from my truck.

Tooloe said:

That was a nasty taunting, damn smart ass Texans:D :D :D :D :D

71dusterjon said:
had some of sheriff's stop by the shop today and check out some of the cars i was working on. then one cop made a joke that i should get a dui so he could impound my truck for 30 days so he could transform his 08 qc using parts from my truck.

Is it just my paranoia or does that sound a bit sinister:dontknow:
Hope you know those guys.

My truck is still tucked away in the garage staying warm.

New sneakers arrive today. :rock: Only have to wait until mid May to be able to use them. Thats when the snow should be gone. :(

Back