What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Got the Hurst line lock installed with Tony's braided line kit and Justin's mounting bracket.
IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

Here are the pics from the Mag-Hytec trans pan and trans temp gauge install. I also extended the harness for the factory oil temp gauge and installed it in the extra column pod hole.
IMG_4118.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_4116.jpg

And look what the UPS guy dropped off Friday. These will be going on along with a Energy rear bushing kit from Stinker.
IMG_4114.jpg

IMG_4115.jpg

Nice clean install. How do you like the AEM Wideband O2 and where did you mount the oxygen sensor? I have the same gauge for my Starion, but have not yet installed it.
Thanks,
Dan

Jigsaw89 said:
Nice clean install. How do you like the AEM Wideband O2 and where did you mount the oxygen sensor? I have the same gauge for my Starion, but have not yet installed it.
Thanks,
Dan
The AEM works great. The JMB midpipes that I bought from a member here, came with the extra bunge for the wideband sensor.

SANTEEN said:
Got the Hurst line lock installed with Tony's braided line kit and Justin's mounting bracket.
IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

Oh hell yes that's a clean install. I wanted a line-loc but got side tracked then forgot. And JTSVP sells 'em?

Very nice...the line lock is well planned and executed...you will enjoy the loss of wheel hop with the Caltracs.

I think you are getting serious!

Very nice...the line lock is well planned and executed...you will enjoy the loss of wheel hop with the Caltracs.

Prof said:

Thanks Prof. Heard too many stories of broken spider gears from power braking. So, I figured I should move this too the top of my list.

Venom Power said:
Oh hell yes that's a clean install. I wanted a line-loc but got side tracked then forgot. And JTSVP sells 'em?
He can get you everything you need and Justin can get you the bracket. But, definitely have Tony get you the Hurst. I tried two other less expensive brands. One leaked and the other one would not fit right with Tony's lines.

Black1 said:
SWEET triple-post!!! :rock:

:D :D :D :elefant:

Old guys get the shakes makes clicking that mouse one time some what of a challenge. Your just lucky he didn't have coffee first :aetsch:

letting mine sit. have concluded that if i want to get my duster done i have to start driving the toyota camry. i drive about 260 mi. each week just to school and with the ram i'm just paying too much in gas. it'll become a weekend warrior for a while. might start engine bay work like carl did to his.

Bought some more guages,duel steering colomn pod,triple overhead pod,another catch can and some fittings and holders for some stainless lines from Stinker.

Prof said:
I was beating off...only takes three strokes.

Sorry Roy, wrong thread... This one is about what you have done to your truck, not yourself... :burnout:

Back