What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

took off the driver side headers and sandblasted the intake.

on a side note took my boss and i took a 1967 ferrari 330 gtc up to 155mph on the highway to make sure the engine was pulling strong and everything from the distributors, mech and elec. fuel pumps, plus other little things were all working correctly.

71dusterjon said:
took off the driver side headers and sandblasted the intake.

on a side note took my boss and i took a 1967 ferrari 330 gtc up to 155mph on the highway to make sure the engine was pulling strong and everything from the distributors, mech and elec. fuel pumps, plus other little things were all working correctly.

You didn't post it on youtube did ya?:aetsch:

no no. we never video tape our customer cars. car couldve kept going but it was getting dark out and we didn't feel like hitting an animal or anything.

washed the challenger even though its rained all day, the wheels looked like shit. been hunting down header parts and researching turbos:D

pulled dampner off, removed timing chain cover ,,,removed timing chain and gears ,,pulled camshaft ,,pulled all main bearings out ,,,fixing to go pull rod bearings off and push out pistons ,,,and if i dont get hungry i will pull crank out too:D

Dropped off the Cal-tracs to get powdercoated red ..... Stared at the cal-vues from Stink ..... Purty .... Made appointment to have front drop kit installed in 2 weeks.

i used mine as a ladder last night to change out some florescent lights in my shop last night...lol

Last week the old girl got some love...

New front brakes, brake pads, replaced one cracked brake hose (always wondered why it pulled to the drivers side so bad!!!!) and new Rancho shocks for the bumps!

With over 383,000 kms (240,000 miles) on it, she still runs fine.

Changed the Ram grill emblem for a Viper SRT-10 (mopar oem) emblem :)

vip1.jpg

vip2.jpg

Started to install Stinker's wires and coils. Will also be installing my powder coated intake (painted to mtch the truck). Got both coils installed and half the wires. Will try and finish up tomorrow. Taking my time, don't EVER wnt to have to do this again.

IMG_4164.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

Took her out today bath,wax,leather seat treatment.Then went down the highway man she loves theses 52 degree temps.

Found a mouse nest under the sound pad on the bottom of the hood.

Mouse ripped a lot of the insulation off the back of the pad, and made a nest...will need to trash the pad...

Mouse and nest found their way into the shop vac...hehehe...

Problem solved...let the truck idle in the garage for 30 or 40 minutes.

Today I replaced the thermostat to fix the truck cold for to long issue. I added water wetter to the coolant to help with the running hot issue. And lastly I installed a temp switch inline to control the manual fan on high mod.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back