What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

eddie102870 said:
why?:dontknow:

so it doesn't get towed... again... The engine has been seized for quite some time, haven't been able to get it fixed :O....

Got the Caltracs and rear Energy Suspension bushings installed today.:rock: I don't know what's worse, the #9 intake manifold bolts or removing the bushings from the leaf springs?!?!

SANTEEN said:
Got the Caltracs and rear Energy Suspension bushings installed today.:rock: I don't know what's worse, the #9 intake manifold bolts or removing the bushings from the leaf springs?!?!

Sounds like fun. :D Now go see how much it helps your times.

SANTEEN said:
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Shit, I don't care about that. They just look cool. :rock: :D

Stinker and Chub have taught you better. Now go run that thing. :D
My truck is for looks :p

SANTEEN said:
Those were fun weren't they:mad:

:stupido2: Washed and waxed her.. we have 14" to 18" of snow total the my kids were out of school due to the snow so we decided to give it a top to bottom clean. Claybar all the way to final coat.. My 6 year old is great on rims

I took #1900 in for a consultation to have major cosmetic surgery completed on her already aftermarket audio system configuration.

finished up porting the other manifold and sandblasted it last night. gonna paint it today.

daytonahemi08 said:
I did a burnout leaving my house cause i was late to work :D :burnout:

I feel better :five:
:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: always wanted to do that:p :p :p

Insatlled newly powder coated Bedcover Cap ......

Newcov2-1.jpg

NewCov1-1.jpg

Jim

Oil change, Cleaned and re-oiled K&N filter, give her a bath and topped up gas and 1 can of injector cleaner ( Lucas) job done:D

thewelshm

Dropped CE #19 off at Tator's Garage yesterday for several mods...Chuck is an awesome guy, and his shop was full of Vipers :rock: :rock: :rock:
I'll be picking it back up in a week or so :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back