What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Put in the new logo floormats from Tony. Did the mid octane tune with my new SCT tuner from Torrie. Took her out for an extended drive. Laid a hundred feet of rubber...that was fun. Blew a Daytona truck off the road three times. From a stop, rolling at 40 and rolling at 60. He was a little bent about it.:D

Wash and wax and put her up. Gettin the Caltracs on soon.:rock:

Cruster said:
Put in the new logo floormats from Tony. Did the mid octane tune with my new SCT tuner from Torrie. Took her out for an extended drive. Laid a hundred feet of rubber...that was fun. Blew a Daytona truck off the road three times. From a stop, rolling at 40 and rolling at 60. He was a little bent about it.:D

Wash and wax and put her up. Gettin the Caltracs on soon.:rock:

Sounds like a great lil Sunday!

Black1 said:
That looks great! What kinda bed cover is that??? Looks like some kind of motorized soft cover? :confused: :dontknow:

Not motorized But it rolls up like a roll top desk, spring loaded.

Jim

removed heads to install gold head gaskets ,,BBK Tb ,,stinkos coils ,and stinkos wires ,new plugs :D

need to change oil and anti freeze ,,sometime this week ;)

Drove the truck about 40 miles today! Had to move it so the guys could do some ducting to heat/air condition the garage...

It is still below freezing, but no snow for a week or so...so the roads were dry...big square circle about 10 miles four times!!!! What a rush to drive the truck in the winter!!!

Prof said:
Drove the truck about 40 miles today! Had to move it so the guys could do some ducting to heat/air condition the garage...

It is still below freezing, but no snow for a week or so...so the roads were dry...big square circle about 10 miles four times!!!! What a rush to drive the truck in the winter!!!

Bet ran GOOD with all that cold air too!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I was afraid to push it...the gas has been sitting in the tank since November...I was worried that it might have lost some of its octane...

Does that happen???

Yes, I do, but I was still worried about the octane rating.

I should have thought about my low octane program card...I could have loaded that via the VEC and been fine...but it was still fun to drive it and listen to the engine, feel the power, and go thru the gears. I miss most of that in the DD.

Last edited:
Checked the brakes ands cleaned up the wheels and wells ---then ordered stinker life time oil line kit......

10 Qts 0-40 Mobil 1 and a New Filter.. :)

Oh yea, Today is the 300 SRT-8's Born On Day 4yrs old at 23:00 hours

There is that 10 Qt comment again...seems we went through this about three years ago...I guess the '06 capacity is much more than the '04.

Last edited:
VIPR PWR said:
Checked the brakes ands cleaned up the wheels and wells ---then ordered stinker life time oil line kit......
its comming to ya fedex style you should get an email sir:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

appreciate your business kind sir:rock:

Prof said:
There is that 10 Qt comment again...seems we went through this about three years ago...I guess the '06 capacity is much more than the '04.

It has to be because I Double/Tripple Checked (Recounted the Bottles of oil, only had one digit left to count on since I was wearing shoes :) )and 10 Qts went in before it hit the Full mark on the Dip Stick... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back