What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

This may sound weird to you warmer climate mates, but I was able to clean out and vacuum the inside of the old truck outside last weekend in March! Felt really good!

Awe, I know... The simple things in life... :)

Cruster said:
Well, sh*t, I guess so!!! :D :D :D

Bet that was awesome, congrats!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Yeah,never went over 3000 rpm due to breaking in engine,what a big difference also with the HTS- Dusty Hawk transmission also!! Can't wait till I can't wait to open it up and find out what the ROE will really do:burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:

Yellow venom said:
...Can't wait till I can't wait to open it up and find out what the ROE will really do:burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:

It will make your balls recede back inside your rib cage, and give you wood at the same time.

Be very careful...no stomping on it at low speeds without considering the possibility of the front end and back end swapping positions.

You will now start looking for traction options...Tony is waiting for your order for the Stinker rear end with a locker in it!!!

Centerforce clutch / viper hydraulics go in tomorrow.

Also Silverstar H13 (9008) bulbs.. Spring is here!!! Well, almost...

I installed my JMB catless mids up to my magnaflow exhaust. Took a while, and had to torch the flange bolts. Seems a little louder, but I can't tell. One thing I can say is the smell and sound is just raw:D , it just seems meaner in all aspects. I definentely think it gave it more power, it pops the tires loose at higher speeds:burnout: :rock: .What do you guys think about the mids, does it make a huge difference in sound? :confused: :confused:

Srt10ram said:
I installed my JMB catless mids up to my magnaflow exhaust. Took a while, and had to torch the flange bolts. Seems a little louder, but I can't tell. One thing I can say is the smell and sound is just raw:D , it just seems meaner in all aspects. I definentely think it gave it more power, it pops the tires loose at higher speeds:burnout: :rock: .What do you guys think about the mids, does it make a huge difference in sound? :confused: :confused:
depends if your riding in the cab or in the bed of hte truck:D

Got stinkers Wheel center caps on, Calipers painted, wheels cleaned, Leafs painted ....

100_3650sm.jpg

100_3651sm.jpg

100_3653sm.jpg

Jim

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
depends if your riding in the cab or in the bed of hte truck:D
I hear ya, but even with the back and side windows open I really couldn't tell, maybe its because right before installing the mids I had open headers... I guess it really is alot louder at full throttle I just don't realize it though...

Srt10ram said:
I hear ya, but even with the back and side windows open I really couldn't tell, maybe its because right before installing the mids I had open headers... I guess it really is alot louder at full throttle I just don't realize it though...
LOL if you had open headers before bro, its probably a littel quieter now than it was:D but most likley still loud to most folks

Tee tee looks great buddy:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back