What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Painted my red top Optima:

Bat_Battery1.JPG

Bat_Battery2.JPG

Bat_Battery3.JPG

Carlwalski said:

Once you're painting your battery, I think it means you are officially running out of stuff to do Carl:D . And yet it looks cool.

johnnybravo said:
Once you're painting your battery, I think it means you are officially running out of stuff to do Carl:D . And yet it looks cool.
LOL..........I need help. :laugh: "Sad" thing is, I still have a full A4 sized page of modifications to go, in size 8 font lol.
I can't disclose any of these details yet but can say that they are part of the Batram's new "Vehicle Defense System" or VDS. ;)

Carlwalski said:
LOL..........I need help. :laugh: "Sad" thing is, I still have a full A4 sized page of modifications to go, in size 8 font lol.
I can't disclose any of these details yet but can say that they are part of the Batram's new "Vehicle Defense System" or VDS. ;)

Next thing you know, we're all going to need security clearances to look at Carl's truck.

Jigsaw89 said:
Are you as meticulous with your house/living space as you are the Batram?
No lol. I'm tidy and keep the house clean and things have to be in their place, I have OCD lol so in a way, yes I am. :laugh:

Went to a Chevy/Caddy dealer in Racine Wisconsin this afternoon. They gave me 33% off on a set of new oem wheels for the CTS V, and agreed to mount them for me. The day was sunny and nice, sooooooo, I put the summer tires in the bed of the truck!

Parked outside the service department, and asked where they wanted the tires...they said to pull into the service area and they would get the tires.

Well I pulled up to the electric service door...with the engine running and they opened the overhead door...as the door moved open...the sound of the V10 with that slight supercharger whistle brought the dealership to a standstill!!!

Everyone was just gapeing...what a rush to pull a supercharged SRT 10 into a GM dealership!!!

I had to remind them that I was there to get some tires mounted on the wheels they had ordered for me...then they asked what the tires and wheels went on...

The smile on my face prior to answering the question was worth the purchase price of the CTS V...the dealership has never sold one...

Life has its moments...that was one of them...

Prof said:
Went to a Chevy/Caddy dealer in Racine Wisconsin this afternoon. They gave me 33% off on a set of new oem wheels for the CTS V, and agreed to mount them for me. The day was sunny and nice, sooooooo, I put the summer tires in the bed of the truck!

Parked outside the service department, and asked where they wanted the tires...they said to pull into the service area and they would get the tires.

Well I pulled up to the electric service door...with the engine running and they opened the overhead door...as the door moved open...the sound of the V10 with that slight supercharger whistle brought the dealership to a standstill!!!

Everyone was just gapeing...what a rush to pull a supercharged SRT 10 into a GM dealership!!!

I had to remind them that I was there to get some tires mounted on the wheels they had ordered for me...then they asked what the tires and wheels went on...

The smile on my face prior to answering the question was worth the purchase price of the CTS V...the dealership has never sold one...

Life has its moments...that was one of them...

You just painted the best picture in my head..i officially have spring fever now.:rock: :D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Debadged the truck,painted the srt-10 emblems black but gonna leave the emblems off for a week.

downsized_0315001846a.jpg

downsized_0315001457.jpg

downsized_0315001846b.jpg

downsized_0315001457c.jpg

Brought my girl home today.....muddy roads and all. Fortunately mud washes off.

Geez Prof, I would have loved to have been there - that's also a bunch of people that can appreciate on a deeper level, what they are looking at and especially what they are hearing. Way cool! Sounds like it should have been bat-wing doors :D :D :D

Carlwalski said:

One thing I must say is that you are meticulous with the personalization of your BatRam. I wouldn't be surprised if you got custom bolts/tools that used the BAT and then had them all clocked to the right position with custom thickness washers!

Sorry, I may have jinxed us all.

Took the Pirelli Sotto's off the daily driver. No more winter tires on it, so it will probably turn cold and snow this weekend.

Prof said:
Sorry, I may have jinxed us all.

Took the Pirelli Sotto's off the daily driver. No more winter tires on it, so it will probably turn cold and snow this weekend.

I would have to say it might be a early.... I would have waited until after Easter. :eek:

How did those Sottos work for you? :dontknow: :)

I looked at pics of my truck on Troy's Facebook page......

dammit! i have to stop calling it "my" truck......

Black1 said:
I would have to say it might be a early.... I would have waited until after Easter. :eek:

How did those Sottos work for you? :dontknow: :)

Sottos were wonderful in snow and ice...they should last four or five winters.

Nice having an extra set of wheels...now I can just swap in thirty minutes if I need to...ordered a tire rack from Summit Racing...I will be able to put it up about ten feet in the garage...and get them when I need them.

On dry pavement they just spin under heavy acceleration...but in the wet and icy, they were very stable and never slipped.

A bit pricey...$1600 for the set.

Prof said:
Sottos were wonderful in snow and ice...they should last four or five winters.

Nice having an extra set of wheels...now I can just swap in thirty minutes if I need to...ordered a tire rack from Summit Racing...I will be able to put it up about ten feet in the garage...and get them when I need them.

On dry pavement they just spin under heavy acceleration...but in the wet and icy, they were very stable and never slipped.

A bit pricey...$1600 for the set.

Snow tires aren't cheap! I remember having to buy Blizzaks for the BMW every two seasons. But, they certainly are worth it. It's nice the P's look like they will last a while. :)

Couple things .....
All Brass clear coated covers on Black reservoirs.

Tinted the tails ....

100_3630sm.jpg

100_3629sm.jpg

Jim

EMT/SRT said:
Looking good Jay! Leave em off!

and roy! Awesome story!!!

Im gonna leave the emblems off for the weekend. then I might put the black emblems back on.And If I dont like it Ill take them off and leave it plain.:D

Back