What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Upside down NO

It's the Australians that are upside down.

Went for a drive today, wearing out rear tires rapidly ha ha.
But they are the originals from new.:burnout:

mickster said:
It's the Australians that are upside down.

Went for a drive today, wearing out rear tires rapidly ha ha.
But they are the originals from new.:burnout:

Aussies have lots of problems, I agree.

About those rear tires...I think we should start a class action suit and claim a factory defect...obviously something is wrong because all of our rear tires wear out before our front tires!

Tires

Thats a good idea Prof, but i bet we lose.
Tires over in England are £225 a piece. ouch
:burnout:

Have I said thank you lately to our UK friends...you folks stand by us no matter how wrong we may be from time to time...we have a very special place in our hearts for our incredible friends in the British Isles!

Thanks???

Ah don't say thanks to us!!!!

I gotta say thanks to you guys for building awsome trucks so we can get our hands on something to play with.:)

Well if we are going to throw compliments around...you guys put this body together for the world to enjoy:

elizabeth_hurley.jpg

And we really appreciate it!

And a very nice body it is too.
Perhaps we could get her to drape over the hood of my truck for a photo shoot:)

Yesterday I had paintless dent removal massage out 4 tiny blemishes that detracted from an otherwise perfect exterior... now she's back to showroom condition!

Attachments

• 0415001500PDR.jpg
    0415001500PDR.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 34
Installed a Mopar bed rug today. This should have been one of the first things that I should have done to the truck. What a difference it makes back there. Supposedly, you could throw almost anything on it and it cleans right up.
IMG_4367.jpg

IMG_4368.jpg

SANTEEN said:
Installed a Mopar bed rug today. This should have been one of the first things that I should have done to the truck. What a difference it makes back there. Supposedly, you could throw almost anything on it and it cleans right up.
IMG_4367.jpg

IMG_4368.jpg

i got mine still in the box ,,,i need to remove bed liner i guess to install it ,,,i will have to undo my cover to remove bed liner :mad:

well lets se i got the rotors off went and picked up new brake pads installed stinkers oil lines, finally installed my lower rad pipe, unbolted the valve covers, took my leaf spring to work and sandblasted it plus went ahead and painted it today, started getting rid of all the tacky balck hose from factory and replacing with braided, went down and seen some pieces im having painted for the truck and started designing a sweet new item that one of are vendors may take over after the prototype is made:)

SANTEEN said:

You mean just visually? Or did it help with quiet???

Looks Great!!!!

Tough to install??? Cost???? I've been wanting one of those for a while and would appreciate a little more info. Thanks Steve.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back