What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Installed new B&M shifter and Cherry Performance Stick shift, I'll post pics when I get em, still gota try it out.

Jim

Loaded up for the Myrtle Beach gtg :rock:
leaving tomorrow (thursday april 22,8 am) :D

cleaned it up just a little before I packed :)

put 880 miles on it yesterday, we left at 3am yesterday morning and took 4 trucks to tunica,ms and made it back last night at 9pm.

since im off work today and its raining and im bored im going to install this and bottle warmer:itsme:

003-3.jpg

Last night removed the intake installed coils plug and wirs (thank you tony) cleaned up my engin bay re routed the catch can hoses and going to put the intake back in today..........

and try to figure out why my ipod intergation quit working:dontknow:

installed the B&M shifter today.:rock:

DAM!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

that is great. great bang for the buck.:rock: :rock: :rock:

got it set shortest. very positive shifts. little bitty neutal gate.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

looks great with the t-handle:rock: :rock: :rock:

no noise through the stick. can feel the engine/tranny better:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:
#1900 got fitted today for a new stereo system to be installed.:) The custom one in there is almost four years old. She was also fitted today for something else more "enhanced performance":rock: related. :dontknow: Needless to say she'll be in surgery for the whole month of May.;)

Venom Power said:
#1900 got fitted today for a new stereo system to be installed.:) The custom one in there is almost four years old. She was also fitted today for something else more "enhanced performance":rock: related. :dontknow: Needless to say she'll be in surgery for the whole month of May.;)

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Passed the 118 miles toward the 500 mile break in for the Spec clutch....want to get this break in over so I can get to the track while it is still cool...:)

TNVIPER said:
Passed the 118 miles toward the 500 mile break in for the Spec clutch....want to get this break in over so I can get to the track while it is still cool...:)
:eek: the track :eek: :D :D :D :rock:

Venom Power said:
How many cc's ???????? :dontknow: :p :p :D

Well,I think I'm done doing anything to the truck for now !!! Turned my eyes in another direction to get a new Slant on things !!!Hopefully the purchase will go through without a hitch !!!! :dontknow:

changed the oil ,changed the rearend oil ,and rehooking up some NX stuff :D right after i go get a burker king heart attack lunch :D with a large vanilla shake:elefant:

Decided to take off the magna flows and straight pipe it for awhile. Wow what a different rumble I got. My truck just was sounding so weak like a v6... not anymore.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back