What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Well Prof, as of 4/17/10......I traded in my beast.:( I must say that I really enjoyed it for the 4yrs + that I own it. I logged over 101,000 happy miles. I'll
miss it, but I did get something to take some of the edge off. I got this little
beauty right here........:D :rock: :burnout:
2009_Dodge_Challenger_SRT8_Silver_01.jpg

Tony:rock: :D :burnout: :burnout:

TJ-SRT10 said:
Well Prof, as of 4/17/10......I traded in my beast.:( I must say that I really enjoyed it for the 4yrs + that I own it. I logged over 101,000 happy miles. I'll
miss it, but I did get something to take some of the edge off. I got this little
View attachment 42720

And beauty it is!!! very nice best of luck with it!

had my valve covers and intake powder coated and I painted my cai silver and I got the srt10 plates to cover the fusebox and radiator. I need and a throttle body and im going to paint the catch can silver also. When Im not so lazy Im going to repaint the truck. Its hard to paint your own vehicle when you paint cars all day.

Attachments

• 0313101128.jpg
    0313101128.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 0313101128a.jpg
    0313101128a.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 0314101523.jpg
    0314101523.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Dixie 0052.jpg
    Dixie 0052.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 42
TJ-SRT10 said:
View attachment 42720

I did a Fantasy of one of those .......... here, I found it ... Nice Ride Bud.

DodgeChall1.jpg

Jim

installed valve covers, cold air, catch can, traction bars, new rotors and calipers, bleed brake lines flushed raditor and change coolant, changed oil, put the wheels back on and took her off the jack stands woulda of took it for its 1st spin but raining like a sob:)

05dodgesrt10 said:
installed valve covers, cold air, catch can, traction bars, new rotors and calipers, bleed brake lines flushed raditor and change coolant, changed oil, put the wheels back on and took her off the jack stands woulda of took it for its 1st spin but raining like a sob:)

See, your gonna be done in time for PCB :D

Midnight Runner said:
just trying to keep up with you:D Also I should get my radiator cover this week, cant wait.

Keep it stock :laugh:
You gonna get those blue valve covers?

Drove the crap out of it passing up fahrenheit and justin on 225 going through pasadena ,,think i hit 135 :rock: meet that Houston Performance Trucks put together was a mess ,,what a cluster -uck,,,Had more fun driving back then the meet;) I did notice i think i have a shock bad cause at 130 plus i was getting some shake and shimmy:driver:

Last edited:
i ran into a pole:mad: and really messed it up...:mad:

who paints poles red.......red....i mean...caution is yellow...or orange...i never saw it over the tailgate...or the side of the truck just backed out and turned the wheel...:mad:

pole.jpg

viperhauler said:

who paints poles red.......red....i mean...caution is yellow...or orange...i never saw it over the tailgate...or the side of the truck just backed out and turned the wheel...:mad:

pole.jpg
Damn bro, Sorry to see that. :(

viperhauler said:

pole.jpg

shoulda been at Myrtle Beach and it wouldn't have happened :D

seriously,sorry to see that
I know that sick feeling all too well :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back