What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Prof said:
I love this project!
Thanks Prof! After doing some road testing on the Cobra intake manifold, really woke the engine up. I made a pull to 130 and it was still pulling like a mofo!

Post some before and after shots when the install is complete. I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see the Recon's installed. Thanks

chrisguidry04 said:
Just ordered Recon Smoked L.E.D. Tail Lights and Third Brake Light.

ordered a bikini top for dawns jeep and a set of driving lights and harness for it today.

Third coat of Zaino today...truck will soon be ready for the show season...got a MOPAR event on Sunday, but the weather is a little worrisome.

Oh, here is a new post:

I switched the rear tires to the front...they had better tread on them...no shit!

Prof said:
Third coat of Zaino today...truck will soon be ready for the show season...got a MOPAR event on Sunday, but the weather is a little worrisome.

Oh, here is a new post:

I switched the rear tires to the front...they had better tread on them...no shit!
naughty, naughty, don't you know the best tires always goes on the back?

Get a flat on the rear and it will spin :eek: flat on the front and you can still stear;) ;) :D :elefant:

As fast as my truck is I don't worry about flats. I only get about one revolution per week.

Finally painted the hood. I've been riding around for the last 2 months with a primered hood so that the fiberglass could do anything and everything it wanted to do prior to paint. While we were at it, I also had the grill, tonneau and wing painted. We went with "absolute" black, and strangely enough--other than not having orange peel, there really isn't too much of a noticeable difference from the stock paint. The parts now have that "glass" look. When I get back from Panama, I'm having the rest of the truck painted.

I also made some subtle, yet effective changes with some badging. I swapped out my stock grill emblem with the new anodized aluminum JTS emblem. I actually think it is my favorite mod; it looks fantastic! l also replaced my wheel centercaps. With the centercaps, I didn't go with the polished look to try and match the PermaStar coating; rather I opted for a contrast that I think turned out really nice.

I had my tranny fluid and gov solenoid changed a couple of weeks ago, and I will be turning my rotors and replacing my pads with EBC green's this week. Trying to get ready for Panama!

387225976.jpg

387225965.jpg

387225947.jpg

387225959.jpg

387225932.jpg

Last edited:
:rock: Very nice Ron! Can't to meet you and the truck next month! That bed cover looks like a mirror!!

outnumbered said:
Finally painted the hood. I've been riding around for the last 2 months with a primered hood so that the fiberglass could do anything and everything it wanted to do prior to paint. While we were at it, I also had the grill, tonneau and wing painted. We went with "absolute" black, and strangely enough--other than not having orange peel, there really isn't too much of a noticeable difference from the stock paint. The parts now have that "glass" look. When I get back from Panama, I'm having the rest of the truck painted.

I also made some subtle, yet effective changes with some badging. I swapped out my stock grill emblem with the new anodized aluminum JTS emblem. I actually think it is my favorite mod; it looks fantastic! l also replaced my wheel centercaps. With the centercaps, I didn't go with the polished look to try and match the PermaStar coating; rather I opted for a contrast that I think turned out really nice.

I had my tranny fluid and gov solenoid changed a couple of weeks ago, and I will be turning my rotors and replacing my pads with EBC green's this week. Trying to get ready for Panama!

One of our finest gets even better.

EMT/SRT said:
:rock: Very nice Ron! Can't to meet you and the truck next month! That bed cover looks like a mirror!!

Thanks Travis. I'm definitely looking forward to the meet. My last GTG was the 2007 Nationals in Ohio. So it's about time to put some names with faces.

Truck is running perfectly, went about 150 miles round trip to a show yesterday...what a pleasure...but I have to admit, my daily driver handles the rough roads of Illinois much better...or maybe I am just getting too old to ride in a vehicle that rides like a slammed truck...hehehe...

Man that looks great Ron, especially if thats your DD! My 10 will be my DD but i hope not for long though!

Troy's QC SRT said:
Man that looks great Ron, especially if thats your DD! My 10 will be my DD but i hope not for long though!

It's about time for my wife to get another car, so her existing Mazda 6 will probably start taking me back and forth to work so the 10 can get some rest in the garage.

F###### Rain

Put my drag radials on, fixed a nitrous leak, Roe SCT tune. Made a mistake and washed the truck, and here came the rain.:mad:

Attachments

• DSC07334.JPG
    DSC07334.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back