What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

I've only had this one to the track once last year and cooked the trans. I want to dyno new tune before going to track just to be safe. It dynoed 554 HP -644FTLB with a 100 shot. Added 50 more nitrous,Stinkers coils and wires and SCT tune. Not sure what to expect, The old man don't drive as good as he used too. If I have fun and don't have to tow it back I'll be happy.

Prof said:
Truck is running perfectly, went about 150 miles round trip to a show yesterday...what a pleasure...but I have to admit, my daily driver handles the rough roads of Illinois much better...or maybe I am just getting too old to ride in a vehicle that rides like a slammed truck...hehehe...
yes...you are too old...

you should donate it to me...

hey...it's a write-off:elefant: :elefant:

Everything looks sharp! How close of a match is the anodized badge to factory black paint? Pics can be deceiving.

outnumbered said:
387225932.jpg

Jigsaw89 said:
Everything looks sharp! How close of a match is the anodized badge to factory black paint? Pics can be deceiving.

Well personally I wouldn't care if it matched exactly or not...or if it stands out a little....that's a way cool badge. Long as it didn't look totally out of place. Where'd you find that??

dropped off the pig yesterday to get my pads and new disk installed. also a oil change, new PS lines, plugs and a few other things i cant remember offhand

kyle's srt10 said:
Got tired of bottoming out on big bumps:mad: So I fixed it:D :rock:

Went for a ride today and no bottoming out:rock: This should be a must for anyone with more than 2-1/2'' blocks;)

Finally broke down and bought a truck cover. I got tired of all the dusting.
Cal car cover

DSC00275.jpg

One more coat of Zaino...show tomorrow will probably be rained out...

Well I finally received my new tail lights. Had to modify the aftermarket harness that came with the LED tail lights that used to be on. Painted the 3157 bulbs with red glass paint so it's not as bright, but more of a deeper red when brakes are applied. Black housed the 3rd brake light. I got the same style of power steering fittings from jtsvp with ind. crimps to replace the old crimps and hose to keep stock ps alum. rod and purchased new o-rings.

And just touching up a bit on the truck here and there. Bought some clay bars and all the goodies to shine the SENTINEL up some! I just drained my tranny fluid and replaced with Royal Purple Max ATF... holy fook! what a difference! 1-2-3-4 shifts are so easy at WOT. Reverse gear goes in without the feeling of breaking the shifter. Next is the rear at Royal Purple 75-140w synthetic and Black RTV gasket maker. Yeehaw!

Then.. it's decal time!

67170651.jpg

Last edited:
outnumbered said:
Finally painted the hood. I've been riding around for the last 2 months with a primered hood so that the fiberglass could do anything and everything it wanted to do prior to paint. While we were at it, I also had the grill, tonneau and wing painted. We went with "absolute" black, and strangely enough--other than not having orange peel, there really isn't too much of a noticeable difference from the stock paint. The parts now have that "glass" look. When I get back from Panama, I'm having the rest of the truck painted.

I also made some subtle, yet effective changes with some badging. I swapped out my stock grill emblem with the new anodized aluminum JTS emblem. I actually think it is my favorite mod; it looks fantastic! l also replaced my wheel centercaps. With the centercaps, I didn't go with the polished look to try and match the PermaStar coating; rather I opted for a contrast that I think turned out really nice.

I had my tranny fluid and gov solenoid changed a couple of weeks ago, and I will be turning my rotors and replacing my pads with EBC green's this week. Trying to get ready for Panama!

What kind of tonneau cover is that and does it fit the truck nice?

Well my baby is at dealer geting power steering fixt .. but anyways i cant't drive her i'm not home ... 10 more days ... and ill be waxing her :) .... i cant wait .....

Installed a new oil temperature gauge. The original one died last year.:( :(

Went for a quick burn, new gauge working great!!

Cleaned all four wheels, all the suspension and wheel wells. Cleaned the calipers, steel braid lines...

Any one tried Zaino on Justin's hard pipes???

Prof said:
Cleaned all four wheels, all the suspension and wheel wells. Cleaned the calipers, steel braid lines...

Any one tried Zaino on Justin's hard pipes???

You love Zaino products don't you Prof!! I heard they were great just tht the wax takes awhile to work in.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back