What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

look at all the dust on my truck on friday when we pick up a lift for the gar

I bought some goodies from Tony for mine!!! (Well, technically not today, but close enough!)

Prof said:
Somehow I relate to that! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Me too:rock: i decided just to leave mine in the garage, don't want water spots you know. :D :girl: :girl:

mine has been sitting in the same place it has for 2 years now. but...just a couple more weeks. NEW ENGINE!!!!, NEW PAINT!!! probably NEW SPEEDING Tickets!!!!

faslane505 said:
mine has been sitting in the same place it has for 2 years now. but...just a couple more weeks. NEW ENGINE!!!!, NEW PAINT!!! probably NEW SPEEDING Tickets!!!!

That would kill me! I put it away for the winter in November or early December and don't bring it out until late April or May and after five or six months, I just have to get in it...can't imagine how frustrating two years would be!

Well had both front calipers rebuilt,new pads and turn rotors,now I need to drive it more than once a month so the calipers wont lock up.

Replaced the Intake Air Temp sensor. Truck dropped a P0113 code...pretty obvious what the problem was...purchased part # 14029053, retail cost $32.35 discounted by my friendly Dodge dealer to $21.34.

Two minute job...

Note: For some reason this code could not be cleared by my scanner before or after the new sensor. I drove for 30 or 40 miles the cpu scanned and found no fault and then dropped the code...strange...

Also changed the serpentine belt.

I was getting close to 25k on the Roe SC.

So I just wanted to check the belt...but hell if it is coming off, why not put a new one on??? I did, and the old belt looks like new. The old belt has about 20k with the 5.6 pulley and 5k with the 10 lb pulley.

Just thought that might give some Roe SC guys out there a little perspective.

installing mopar grille badge, tony's rubber front dam/spoiler protector and polished bolt kit for the engine compartment:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back