What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

hahahaha washed here again... have some stuff to do to troys truck for him... besides poop on it again lol

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I haven't seen my "tuck" in 5 months...:(

Hey Roy! When I get up there, I want to get my truck repainted. Hawaii was hell on the paint job. Do you know a good place? At least it will be winter so I will have TONS of time to detail her, inside and out. :)

I will do some research for you...I want to get mine painted too...maybe we can find a group buy!

bought Jase some running boards for his Jeep, gonna install them tonight.

I'm getting some custom 3'' mids with an X pipe put on in the morning:rock: Gotta drive it a few miles with open headers:D Might disturb a few people:elefant:

washed and waxs her. Also repainted the valve covers white. going to take some pics of it in the morning and put them up.

59caddyhog said:
Hi from the UK folks, it's been a while!

I've had my QC striped and it's a 50/50 split round here as to who likes/dislikes it.

2 inch lowering shackles on the rear too.

The grile and chrome wheels were done a while back.

Whaddaya think?

021020102504.jpg

021020102503.jpg

021020102502.jpg

021020102500.jpg

021020102499.jpg

i like it :rock: clean ride :rock:

Finally got my mid-pipes done today. It's not mandrel bent but it looks and sounds SWEET!!:rock:
whitetruckexhaust006.jpg

whitetruckexhaust008.jpg

whitetruckexhaust005.jpg

Here's a picture of the resinators Steve had put on. They really help out the truck is not loud at all really inside the cab (of course the cab is full of dynamat:) )
whitetruckexhaust002.jpg

kyle's srt10 said:
Finally got my mid-pipes done today. It's not mandrel bent but it looks and sounds SWEET!!:rock:
whitetruckexhaust006.jpg

whitetruckexhaust008.jpg

whitetruckexhaust005.jpg

Here's a picture of the resinators Steve had put on. They really help out the truck is not loud at all really inside the cab (of course the cab is full of dynamat:) )
whitetruckexhaust002.jpg
is that all 3" piping?

viperhauler said:
is that all 3" piping?

There's about a foot of 2-1/2'' since mopar headers have 2-1/2'' collectors:mad:
You should be able to see in the pics where it goes to 3'';)

kyle's srt10 said:
There's about a foot of 2-1/2'' since mopar headers have 2-1/2'' collectors:mad:
You should be able to see in the pics where it goes to 3'';)

That should be ok, tho... If it's not bottle-necked past the collector, usually your good. Just chalk that 2.5" section up as "heat scavenging". :D ;)

I think the resinators really choke down the sound though. It's not loud at all:dontknow: I know my red truck with bassani's no cats and magnaflows was VERY loud:)

I do get the pleasure of hearing a WHOOOOOPING sound though!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back