What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Something must have changed at Magnaflow...I have heard of problems with them rusting out...

I have had my Magnaflow since 2005* and it still seems to be fine.

But it only has 43k and has only been in the rain 3 times...

Somthing come loose in my magnaflo a few weeks ago.
So now I have two flowmasters... Um I hate them...

Tweak said:
Somthing come loose in my magnaflo a few weeks ago.
So now I have two flowmasters... Um I hate them...

I fell ya. I repaired mine with a Permatex patch & speed tape. Once it shits the farm permanently Im going Aeroturbine3030. I had a Aeroturbine on my old Hemi truck. Sounded mean as hell. Rest a sure I will not buy another magnaflow product.

That reminds me, I gotta change my oil this weekend. Hey Dom, what oil should I use...... lol :aetsch: :D

Changed the oil. Boy did I put everything on tight last time
Dom, I did not take your advice, sorry.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
you jsut sstarted 18 minutes ago?

No, came inside while it was draining still. Already done though. :aetsch:
Am I the only one that fills the filter up with oil before putting it on? My neighbor was like... WTF are you doing?

Last edited:
wesalbert said:
Am I the only one that fills the filter up with oil before putting it on? My neighbor was like... WTF are you doing?
I hope not!!!

Well I got some new rubber this weekend. I had previously had Continetal Cross Contacts on my truck. I only got 23,000 miles out of them before they where shot. Initialy they were a good tire but they wore too quick. This weekend I got some 305/40/22 Cooper Zeon XST-A installed. They drive pretty good. Here are some pics.
tire2.jpg

tire.jpg
]
tire3.jpg

Got home after 16 days of work in CO:rock: I have lots of things to put on and do to the CE this next week while I'm off:)

wesalbert said:
Everyone should be doing that. tell your neighbor its called oil priming:D

BlackMamba50 said:
Well I got some new rubber this weekend. I had previously had Continetal Cross Contacts on my truck. I only got 23,000 miles out of them before they where shot. Initialy they were a good tire but they wore too quick. This weekend I got some 305/40/22 Cooper Zeon XST-A installed. They drive pretty good. Here are some pics.
tire2.jpg

tire.jpg
]
tire3.jpg

Sweet tires! I have Coopers too,I have for three seasons,they seem to work well,better traction then the Pirrelli's that were on it!
I put a bed rug in that I got from Ramchargerguy,Thanks again Jeff :rock:

Last edited:
After she sat for about 5 months I dusted the cobwebs off her today and connected her battery ground cable. Then I started her up. She sounded so good. Then the flatbed wrecker came and picked her up. She was taken to the operating room where her tranny, clutch and throwout bearing will be replaced.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back