What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Yellow venom said:
Sweet tires! I have Coopers too,I have for three seasons,they seem to work well,better traction then the Pirrelli's that were on it!
I put a bed rug in that I got from Ramchargerguy,Thanks again Jeff :rock:

No problem Joe, Today I got more of my engine torn down. Passenger head is off no issues found (was actually hoping for something) this week the other side will be apart and I'll sendthem in for the new valves and springs and a cleanup

Finished up my 8k HID headlight/fog install. Also put my painted door,tailgate and license plate bezels on:rock: Removed the stickers from the bedside and hood as well:D

i opened the garage door,,,looked at it then i closed the door back shut cause its raining out :mad:

Venom Power said:
Roy I went back with CF. It was reliable for me so I didn't see an immediate need for change.

Thanks...I don't drive mine much so it probably doesn't matter for me either.

I rolled on a coat of Duplicolor bed liner from Autozone....only took a hour or so to dry then put a second coat on. LIke how it turned out! not bad for $70....and
changed my oil while the first coat dried. (used ZMax in it - hope it does what it claims on the bottle) Then while the second coat dried,I replaced my battery cable ends..(were starting to look bad - building up corrosion)

yellowfever#154 said:
Not good, how fast were you going?

Any pictures?

No picture but I do have a video. I broke after the 60 foot mark. I did cut a 1.9 60 foot

took a few photos after i got back from vegas :) nothing else will be said !!!!!!! lol :elefant: :elefant: :D

Attachments

• new truck photos 001.jpg
    new truck photos 001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • new truck photos 003.jpg
    new truck photos 003.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • new truck photos 004.jpg
    new truck photos 004.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • new truck photos 009.jpg
    new truck photos 009.jpg