What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

As far as i could tell, traction was there and straight. I dont track the truck, so this is coming from just hard launches on the street.

I don't get any wheel hop either when roasting the tires... only thing done to the rear is poly sway bar bushings and 2" lowering blocks. I'll be getting Caltracs anyway for the the visual and performance benefits once I put more power to the ground. For the record, I believe I'm running Toyo Proxes ST tires on all four corners with great results... have to pull my truck out of storage to verify tire brand.

Cleaned the bottom up some for the first time in 67,000 miles.

IMG-20120131-00140.jpg

IMG-20120131-00144.jpg

IMG-20120131-00143.jpg

IMG-20120131-00142.jpg

IMG-20120131-00141.jpg

Put a new duralast battery in the truck (to replace my optima red-top) was not happy with the optima. there was always a hesitation on startup even when new:(

Put a new duralast battery in the truck (to replace my optima red-top) was not happy with the optima. there was always a hesitation on startup even when new:(

My factory battery finally quit a couple weeks ago. I had a blue top marine optima battery sittin around so I dropped it in. I guess bc my factory battery was so weak for so long the optima sounds like its gonna spin the starter right off now. Good to know the red top sucked. Looks like I will go duralast when fishin turns back on.

Video of little trip through town. Thinking of installing a kicker shock to help with axle wrap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOs6tAPQJ0k&feature=g-upl&context=G2d955a1AUAAAAAAAAAA]RAM SRT 10.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back