What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Testing the Bogarts . I'm gonna need to swap calipers for sure.

IMAG0052.jpg

Finally sorted out the shipping of my Paxton kit to Dubai! (Friend is bringing it in 3 weeks) :D

Had some spare time to start the 30,000 mile maintenance. Took care of oil, oil filter and installed Tony's oil lines between engine and cooler. The old lines where still OEM and leaking. Still have to do the transmission, diff and brake oil.

Did this as part of the current ongoing upgrade. Ran dual side exhaust that will exit in front of the rear wheels. I ended up cutting a 4" hole in the frame on each side and welding in a section of 3/8" steel tubing to pass the exhaust through instead of trying to route it under the frame. Bought a truckload of 3" stainless steel bends and cut and welded to get everythiing to fit. Runs a set of 14" Magnaflow mufflers and a set of hi-flow cats. Covered everything in heat shield material and then molded in an exhaust tip relief in the side body panels. Once the truck gets back from the chassis shop I will finish up the rest.

photo8.jpg

photo82.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo103.jpg

got the truck back from the chassis shop. The ladder bar setup came out so much better than I imagined. Still have to paint everything and get some parts powder coated.

photo253.jpg

photo252.jpg

photo251.jpg

photo250.jpg

Figured out how to take video on my phone. This is the side exhaust with 3" SS tubing, Magnaflow 14" muffler and hi-flow cat on each side. Sorry for those that have to put their monitors on their side - I figured out how to start the camera but not how to hold it the right direction.

Installed a new radio, speakers and removed and rewired the factory amp.
Sounds much better than before, and I now can connect via bluetooth and play songs and talk on my iPhone.
Should make the drive to PCB a little nicer :D

fcc7ba8d.jpg

Got a honeycomb grille off of eBay for $40 brand new. Re-used all the rivets and slapped that thing on. Got to be the easiest, and cheapest mod around!

Attachments

• DSC_1504.JPG
    DSC_1504.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
  • DSC_1512.JPG
    DSC_1512.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 64

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back