What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

too much to list - too much going on, drank alot of beer and worked on the truck

the end

not that you don't know what it looks like...but here:D

eb.jpg

eb1.jpg

eb2.jpg

50 to 80 with a ghost cam tune? I will need to see the dyno sheets...

Kind of like we used to do...we would get a V8 badge for the rear deck of dad's '61 Impala six cylinder.

Dont tell anyone but they dont do ghost cam tunes for the Hemi:D

nah...i think i'm gonna redo the covers red and polish the letters back...

the classic viper valve covers need to stay, IMO...

i'm also gonna try my hand at polishing the TB...

No work this week? :dontknow:

Some pics when it was still clean lol!

Attachments

• image-2833630883.jpg
    image-2833630883.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 20
  • image-2564035769.jpg
    image-2564035769.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 18
Got my Auburn LSD and G2 4.56 gears installed today!!! runs like a champ now...just waiting to take her to the strip!

Took the dodge logos and the RAM off today. Replaced the front emblem with the viper logo that i got from tony. Theres a slight shade difference due to the paint fade on the truck. Didnt have time to detail the truck so im going to claybar and all that stuff when i get back on the 13th. I still gotta move the driver side SRT-10 more forward, but my thumbs were to damn sore to carry on..lol.

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

There should be WAAAAY more posts in this thread with PCB fast approaching. As for me, I changed her oil today before installing the digital HIDs I got from JTSVP as a replacement for them crappy HIDs I had in there before. They look great. Oh yeah, and tomorrow her 4.56's and JTSVP cryo'd spider gears will be installed.

Last edited:
Oil change and filter, new plugs,coils and silver wires, SS power steering lines, silver powder coated manifold, raditor flush, lowered rear 2 inches Thank you again Bossmann..... fresh coat of Rejex today, last 2 rims powder coated, bedrug in place, and the Moonspiner loaded in the GPS :)

In the past two weeks the Wolf got, New Venom Coils, Venom Wires and Sleves, Plugs, Oil Change, Electric Tailgate Lock, Rotate and Balanced, Alignment....

Peggy's #19 got a new Venom Shifter, Electric Tailgate Lock, Oil Change, Rotate and Balance, Blue Viper SRT10 CE Quarter Panel Decals....

We are Ready to Roll.... PCB Here We Come :) :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back