What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

damn, that is a hell of a deal.

My last DD was a 96 Cuttlas S. 210,000 miles, loaded with leather, power everything, and the coldest A/C i have ever felt. and got 23 mpg consistantly and ran like a freakin top. absolutely perfect.

Bought it from a buddy for $600. drove it for like 3.5 years. parked it out front my house on the street and some douchbag ran in to it, totalled. but get this. since it was in such good cond. ins gave me KBB for suggested retail price. $2,500. hahahahaha, came out smelling like a rose. now i wish i wasnt so rough on the guy, he thought i was gunna kill him and could not wait for the cops to get there. he was shakin. poor little 27 year old, livin wit mom and dad, rushing home for dinner, douchebag. hahaha

oh yeah, u should make ur new name

"RICEMOBILE" or "im a ricer douche, but ill still kick ur ass if i think u are makin fun of my project, and yet im still a ricer, arrrrrrggg"

im votin for the later, LMFAO

Cuttlases are bad a$$!! Good deal on the insurance too haha

Yea man my DD gets about 33mpg and has power steering and COLD A/C also. Crank windows and no power door locks (yet, got a viper alarm with remote start thats been collecting dust in the garage for years brand new in the box).

Good luck with the voting for my screen name hahaha. Start a pool see how it works out baaaahahahahahhahahaha funny sh!t

Ordered adapters and hub covers for my dually to put 22.5 tires on there today.:D

Installed the dome light led kit from one of our vendors and also the license plate led's as well! looks awesome and bright love it!

I put a new engine in my k5 blazer today and pulled the trans and transfer case out of my z71. It's been a long day!!!

I noticed a squeaking noise coming from the front and some plastic piece coming off of the tensioner that was actually cutting into and shaving the belt. So I drove it to the shop that works on it and the belt popped off right when I got there. Should have a new belt on in the morning. I got so effing lucky.

Its about time i show my truck for you guys ^_^

This is what I have been working on for a few days :)
Painted the grill, new hood and grill emblems, new headlights & dims and stripes :] Next up are to paint my rims and Magnaflow.
bergman-srt10.png

My BAD!!! I thought he meant his truck! this is a truck forum isn't it?:chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back