What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Due to a change in game plans , i decided to install my Harland Sharp rockers and 3/8" pushrods. took me 3 hours to do one side! Damn !! those OEM plugwire collectors that slide on the valvecover studs are a pain! They don't "just slide off" !!!Hardest part of the job!! they are not reuseable!!

Yesterday I washed and waxed my truck, installed my new black housing headlights and powdercoated black billet aluminum fuel door as well as used black PlastiDip on my OEM radio antenna. All that's left to do on the exterior is get my JTSVP hood and Lazerlite Xtreme Tonneau painted and tint my three tail lights with clear sections left clear.

Yesterday I washed and waxed my truck, installed my new black housing headlights and powdercoated black billet aluminum fuel door as well as used black PlastiDip on my OEM radio antenna. All that's left to do on the exterior is get my JTSVP hood and Lazerlite Xtreme Tonneau painted and tint my three tail lights with clear sections left clear.

Pics and part number of the Fuel Door?
I like the idea of painting the Antenna, why did you use plastidip instead of paint?

Replaced the Autometer boost and fuel presure gauges with JTSVP Speed Hut gauges this weekend.

Attachments

• Speed hut guages installed.jpg
    Speed hut guages installed.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
Jeff,
I didn't take any pics and my truck is back in storage until the weekend (so long as the weather forecast is nice). The fuel door doesn't have a part number because it's a generic one off Amazon or Ebay. I chose PlastiDip because I don't like altering OEM parts just in case I sell the truck everything can be returned to original.

Pics and part number of the Fuel Door?
I like the idea of painting the Antenna, why did you use plastidip instead of paint?

Painted the hood and a couple other pieces.

photo888.jpg

Everything is working... now just to paint the wheels, get the gunmetal stripes and a detail and will post complete pics!

DSC_1266.jpg

Installed new steering wheel today, and got rid of the stocker that was peeling. Sorry for the crapping cell phone pick.

Attachments

• Hialeah-20120923-00058.jpg
    Hialeah-20120923-00058.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 64
Recoated fender walls and underneath with undercoating, Changed oil. Truck is currently on jack stands with no wheels due to me redoing the calipers! I love warm weekends with my 10

working on getting rid of all the puke green lighting in the dash that dodge loves to do.

light switch
photobucket-4288-1363907584238_zps4bd76960.jpg

climate control
photobucket-5475-1363567661266_zpsb337526c.jpg

next is gauge cluster and a couple other small items

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back